Logged in as Guest, please register | 22 July 2019 - 04:53:32 (245) GMT 1
Users online: 0
 
 
Guests online: 84
Total online: 84
Guestbook
Guestbook
Events
Notification
Messages
Messages
 
Latest Topics
<  Classic Threads  |   Page 8 of 10 | Jump To >> | Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
The nickname thread
Shoma
PostPosted: 10 June 2005 - 00:50:06 (076)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 18.95
Posts: 7256
Follower wrote:
Shoma wrote:
Follower wrote:
Follower: When I registered I thought it would be a cool name. Couldn't be more wrong crying


Whos steps are you following then?


If I keep powerposting like I did today then probably scorge's


Ouch! wow

_________________
_________________

http://www.lost.eu/3f504

My Virb
Back to top
Cloudburst
PostPosted: 14 June 2005 - 04:58:13 (248)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 126.00
Posts: 3911
I'm called swampmonster by certain people.

_________________
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Back to top
Cloudburst U U D D L R L R B A Start
Shiva
PostPosted: 14 June 2005 - 05:42:20 (279)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 103.15
Posts: 21781
Shiva is a hindu god. I was very much into Hinduism and checking out and stuff when I was 14. And I have actually dated a Hindu puh Anyways. I was always fascinated by Shiva. And when I started dj'ing at parties I took that dj name 'cuz I read in a book that "Shiva is the dancing lord of the universe". And I thought that suited well with dj'ing puh

peace

_________________

It's all in your head...
Back to top
Shiva is missing t.nu - please check out www.trancenu.tk
Cloudburst
PostPosted: 14 June 2005 - 06:04:26 (294)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 126.00
Posts: 3911
Shiva wrote:
Shiva is a hindu god. I was very much into Hinduism and checking out and stuff when I was 14. And I have actually dated a Hindu puh Anyways. I was always fascinated by Shiva. And when I started dj'ing at parties I took that dj name 'cuz I read in a book that "Shiva is the dancing lord of the universe". And I thought that suited well with dj'ing puh

peace


isn't shiva a female? puh


_________________
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Back to top
Cloudburst U U D D L R L R B A Start
Shoma
PostPosted: 14 June 2005 - 12:33:15 (564)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 18.95
Posts: 7256
Cloudburst wrote:
Shiva wrote:
Shiva is a hindu god. I was very much into Hinduism and checking out and stuff when I was 14. And I have actually dated a Hindu puh Anyways. I was always fascinated by Shiva. And when I started dj'ing at parties I took that dj name 'cuz I read in a book that "Shiva is the dancing lord of the universe". And I thought that suited well with dj'ing puh

peace


isn't shiva a female? puh



Didnt u know Shiva is female? puh

_________________
_________________

http://www.lost.eu/3f504

My Virb
Back to top
Shiva
PostPosted: 14 June 2005 - 19:42:53 (863)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 103.15
Posts: 21781
The Hindu gods are asexual... up

Both men and women use that name today in India and other countries with Hinduism.

_________________

It's all in your head...
Back to top
Shiva is missing t.nu - please check out www.trancenu.tk
Cloudburst
PostPosted: 14 June 2005 - 19:50:08 (868)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 126.00
Posts: 3911
Shiva wrote:
The Hindu gods are asexual... up

Both men and women use that name today in India and other countries with Hinduism.


cool. Sounded and looked female though... puh

_________________
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Back to top
Cloudburst U U D D L R L R B A Start
Shiva
PostPosted: 14 June 2005 - 20:14:33 (885)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 103.15
Posts: 21781
Cloudburst wrote:
cool. Sounded and looked female though... puh
I know... Get that a lot grin

_________________

It's all in your head...
Back to top
Shiva is missing t.nu - please check out www.trancenu.tk
Amphiby
PostPosted: 14 June 2005 - 20:40:54 (903)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 29.55
Posts: 760
My full name is Maarten van Bergen, so initials are MvB
With a little fantasy in the English pronounciation:
M = Am
v = phi
B = by
==> Amphiby
*juich*

_________________

Stomp Ya Happy Ass Off!! W00t!!
Back to top
Shiva
PostPosted: 14 June 2005 - 20:43:02 (904)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 103.15
Posts: 21781
Only problem is that the v isn't pronounced like f in Englush wink

Ferry good! puh

_________________

It's all in your head...
Back to top
Shiva is missing t.nu - please check out www.trancenu.tk
Amphiby
PostPosted: 14 June 2005 - 20:45:33 (906)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 29.55
Posts: 760
Shiva wrote:
Only problem is that the v isn't pronounced like f in Englush wink

Ferry good! puh


I know, thats why I said "with a little fantasy". Amviby sounds and looks silly I think wink

_________________

Stomp Ya Happy Ass Off!! W00t!!
Back to top
Shiva
PostPosted: 14 June 2005 - 20:57:13 (914)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 103.15
Posts: 21781
Haha, I meant English of course...

Englush lol.

_________________

It's all in your head...
Back to top
Shiva is missing t.nu - please check out www.trancenu.tk
Shoma
PostPosted: 22 June 2005 - 17:54:26 (787)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 18.95
Posts: 7256
My ever firstn nickname was Aquasonic grin

_________________
_________________

http://www.lost.eu/3f504

My Virb
Back to top
Magik7
PostPosted: 22 June 2005 - 17:56:26 (789)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 41.30
Posts: 908
Shiva wrote:
Haha, I meant English of course...

Englush lol.



are u drunk? cheers

_________________
Back to top
Magik7 Amazing week 2 parties in 4 days '\0/
Cfg
PostPosted: 23 June 2005 - 03:04:32 (169)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 78.55
Posts: 14613
i want ConFig to be my nick but tommie wont change it unhappy

ConFig's my 'dj'-name lol wink

now it's just BeLjes_addict because i'm a Trance addict and from belgium and dunno why i used jes .. think i know someone who's name is: belje or an abbreviation of another name...
damn, i dont understand what i've been trying to say here uhm_positive

_________________
[url=http://www.trancesig.com] [/url]
www.djconfig.com - new website!
www.myspace.com/config_be - Mashup samples in flashplayer
Back to top
Cfg BAZINGA!
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT + 4 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 8 of 10 | Click to jump to page >>
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
trance.nu Forum Index  |  Classic Threads

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 



Powered by phpBB