Logged in as Guest, please register | 22 October 2019 - 09:56:36 (455) GMT 1
Users online: 0
 
 
Guests online: 212
Total online: 212
Guestbook
Guestbook
Events
Notification
Messages
Messages
 
Latest Topics
<  Radio Promotion  |   Page 1 of 3 | Jump To >> | Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Bucharest (07-10-2010)
ImpactPlayaz
PostPosted: 07 October 2010 - 20:06:38 (879)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 24.80
Posts: 2976
Global DJ Broadcast October 7th 2010 World Tour - Bucharest, Romania
With Markus Schulz


[URL=http://www.globaldjbroadcast.com] [/URL]

Markus Schulz (Recorded Live From Studio Martin in Bucharest - September 18th 2010)
01. Markus Schulz - Alpha State (Festival Intro Mix)
02. Ashley Wallbridge vs. Markus Schulz Featuring Ana Criado - Surreal Smoke (Markus Schulz Mashup)
03. Mike Foyle Presents Statica - Headrush (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
04. Markus Schulz & Justine Juissa vs. Tomcraft & Jerome Isma-Ae - Perception in the Redlight District (Markus Schulz Mashup)
05. Julian Jeweil - Techno Corner (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
06. Lentos - Forget About Us (Barnes & Heatcliff Remix)
07. Dean Newton vs. Leama & Moor Featuring Jan Johnston - Kuraitani Waiting (Markus Schulz Mashup)
08. Mr. Pit - Sky Traffic
09. ID (Track 11 from GDJB World Tour Budapest Set)
10. ID (Track 02 from Electric Zoo New York Set)
11. Markus Schulz - Rain (Phynn Remix)
12. Jon O'Bir Featuring Fisher - Found a Way (Joint Operations Centre Remix)
13. ID (Track 20 from GDJB World Tour Toronto Set)
14. Gaia - Aisha (Markus Schulz Edit)
15. Mike Saint-Jules - Crossing Planets (Basil O'Glue Remix)
16. Skytech - Comet
17. Pobsky - Final Cloud (Markus Schulz Edit)
18. Hammer & Bennett - Language (Phynn Remix)
19. Markus Schulz Featuring Sir Adrian - Away (Remix)
20. Genix - Zzubb
21. Markus Schulz - Future Cities
22. Markus Schulz Featuring Dauby - Perfect (Agnelli & Nelson Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
23. ID (Track 16 from Mayday Dortmund Set)




Last edited by ImpactPlayaz on 07 October 2010 - 22:02:23 (959); edited 22 times in total

_________________
Markus Schulz presents Coldharbour Day 2010 on Afterhours.fm - Wednesday July 28th 2010

Back to top
MooNiE
PostPosted: 07 October 2010 - 20:08:36 (880)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 66.05
Posts: 11235
Tuned in!!! tunage

_________________
Back to top
MooNiE | Music is the answer... also in Belgium!
shagnew13
PostPosted: 07 October 2010 - 20:08:48 (881)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 6.05
Posts: 311
Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another Trance Thursday and another World Tour!!!!!!
Back to top
ImpactPlayaz
PostPosted: 07 October 2010 - 20:13:39 (884)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 24.80
Posts: 2976
Here we go, let's enjoy the journey. happy

_________________
Markus Schulz presents Coldharbour Day 2010 on Afterhours.fm - Wednesday July 28th 2010

Back to top
MooNiE
PostPosted: 07 October 2010 - 20:20:19 (889)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 66.05
Posts: 11235
Nice!!! tunage

What are the plans for the weekend... that starts now? puh

_________________
Back to top
MooNiE | Music is the answer... also in Belgium!
Operations
PostPosted: 07 October 2010 - 20:20:44 (889)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 15.35
Posts: 1239
Hello everyone tunage

Has a release date been set for Headrush? My favorite Foyle track in ages.
Back to top
MooNiE
PostPosted: 07 October 2010 - 20:25:50 (892)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 66.05
Posts: 11235
Operations wrote:
Hello everyone tunage

Has a release date been set for Headrush? My favorite Foyle track in ages.


+1

I want it NOW!!!

_________________
Back to top
MooNiE | Music is the answer... also in Belgium!
ImpactPlayaz
PostPosted: 07 October 2010 - 20:27:56 (894)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 24.80
Posts: 2976
I don't know when Headrush is due to come out. Don't kill me! puh

As for the weekend, off to a wedding... alone. unhappy

_________________
Markus Schulz presents Coldharbour Day 2010 on Afterhours.fm - Wednesday July 28th 2010

Back to top
MooNiE
PostPosted: 07 October 2010 - 20:28:52 (895)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 66.05
Posts: 11235
ImpactPlayaz wrote:
I don't know when Headrush is due to come out. Don't kill me! puh

As for the weekend, off to a wedding... alone. unhappy


Awwwww!!! *hug*

Don't think too much about it, booze and food is what counts puh

_________________
Back to top
MooNiE | Music is the answer... also in Belgium!
ImpactPlayaz
PostPosted: 07 October 2010 - 20:33:37 (898)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 24.80
Posts: 2976
MooNiE wrote:
ImpactPlayaz wrote:
I don't know when Headrush is due to come out. Don't kill me! puh

As for the weekend, off to a wedding... alone. unhappy


Awwwww!!! *hug*

Don't think too much about it, booze and food is what counts puh


I'm the last one to drop. I'm dreading it tbh. The booze isn't an option for me either.

But 5 minutes of macho trance will do the trick.

_________________
Markus Schulz presents Coldharbour Day 2010 on Afterhours.fm - Wednesday July 28th 2010

Back to top
MooNiE
PostPosted: 07 October 2010 - 20:38:01 (901)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 66.05
Posts: 11235
ImpactPlayaz wrote:
MooNiE wrote:
ImpactPlayaz wrote:
I don't know when Headrush is due to come out. Don't kill me! puh

As for the weekend, off to a wedding... alone. unhappy


Awwwww!!! *hug*

Don't think too much about it, booze and food is what counts puh


I'm the last one to drop. I'm dreading it tbh. The booze isn't an option for me either.

But 5 minutes of macho trance will do the trick.


"Macho trance" lol bigkiss

I feel a bit weird now... I had some good siesta till 1 hour ago but my throat feels kinda funny and tomorrow I go to see Fred Baker & M.I.K.E. @ Noxx... ohnoes!!! *crosses fingers*

_________________
Back to top
MooNiE | Music is the answer... also in Belgium!
ImpactPlayaz
PostPosted: 07 October 2010 - 20:43:09 (904)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 24.80
Posts: 2976
MooNiE wrote:
ImpactPlayaz wrote:
MooNiE wrote:
ImpactPlayaz wrote:
I don't know when Headrush is due to come out. Don't kill me! puh

As for the weekend, off to a wedding... alone. unhappy


Awwwww!!! *hug*

Don't think too much about it, booze and food is what counts puh


I'm the last one to drop. I'm dreading it tbh. The booze isn't an option for me either.

But 5 minutes of macho trance will do the trick.


"Macho trance" lol bigkiss

I feel a bit weird now... I had some good siesta till 1 hour ago but my throat feels kinda funny and tomorrow I go to see Fred Baker & M.I.K.E. @ Noxx... ohnoes!!! *crosses fingers*


Oh no! Hot water and lemon and plenty of rest when possible. You can't be missing that tomorrow night! happy

Edit: Wait, if it's M.I.K.E. and Fred Baker tomorrow, that means you'll hear the Active Sight stuff!!!! tunage

_________________
Markus Schulz presents Coldharbour Day 2010 on Afterhours.fm - Wednesday July 28th 2010

Back to top
ImpactPlayaz
PostPosted: 07 October 2010 - 20:58:00 (915)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 24.80
Posts: 2976
Phynn delivers yet again. grin2

_________________
Markus Schulz presents Coldharbour Day 2010 on Afterhours.fm - Wednesday July 28th 2010

Back to top
Operations
PostPosted: 07 October 2010 - 21:13:36 (926)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 15.35
Posts: 1239
Aisha tunage

Sadly, it seems it's stuck in unreleased limbo too alienhead
Back to top
ImpactPlayaz
PostPosted: 07 October 2010 - 21:19:27 (930)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 24.80
Posts: 2976
Crossing Planets. happy

_________________
Markus Schulz presents Coldharbour Day 2010 on Afterhours.fm - Wednesday July 28th 2010

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT + 4 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 3 | Click to jump to page >>
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
trance.nu Forum Index  |  Radio Promotion

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 



Powered by phpBB