Logged in as Guest, please register | 25 May 2019 - 10:53:49 (495) GMT 1
Users online: 0
 
 
Guests online: 62
Total online: 62
Guestbook
Guestbook
Events
Notification
Messages
Messages
 
Latest Topics
<  General Discussion  |   Page 1 of 2 | Jump To >> | Goto page 1, 2  Next
All good things must come to an end.
goodtime87
PostPosted: 04 October 2010 - 16:20:18 (722)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 4.40
Posts: 155
Bobby West Virginia came out of retirement today.


Youtube link
Back to top
Voci
PostPosted: 04 October 2010 - 16:29:57 (729)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 60.40
Posts: 2459
omg... I thought you stopped?

just look at your own video the first minute, you have issues.

The singing was bad. False notes all over the place.

_________________
Now on Soundcloud: Rank 1 - LED There Be Light (Magnetic Vision 'Alternative' Fix) http://soundcloud.com/magnetic-1
Back to top
Voci thnx t.nu for all cool people I got to know :)
andYMkIII
PostPosted: 04 October 2010 - 16:41:37 (737)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 98.30
Posts: 4606
omg i first thought tommie announced t.nu closing down wow

whoa, i'm kinda relieved now^^

_________________
a'ndY pres. Timetravel on Afterhours.FM
Next Episode: Sep 22, 14 CET

a'ndY pres. Entrancing Melodies on DiscoverTrance
Next Episode: Oct 4, 18 CET
Back to top
andYMkIII R.I.P. trance.nu, thanks for everything, I had a great time here :,(
goodtime87
PostPosted: 04 October 2010 - 16:42:29 (737)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 4.40
Posts: 155
Voci wrote:
omg... I thought you stopped?

just look at your own video the first minute, you have issues.

The singing was bad. False notes all over the place.






haha your sarcasm is so good!
Back to top
goodtime87
PostPosted: 04 October 2010 - 16:43:43 (738)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 4.40
Posts: 155
andYMkIII wrote:
omg i first thought tommie announced t.nu closing down wow

whoa, i'm kinda relieved now^^


When I think of this now I am also relieved wow
Back to top
Voci
PostPosted: 04 October 2010 - 17:08:54 (756)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 60.40
Posts: 2459
goodtime87 wrote:
Voci wrote:
omg... I thought you stopped?

just look at your own video the first minute, you have issues.

The singing was bad. False notes all over the place.

haha your sarcasm is so good!


yeah sorry I was indeed sarcastic.

Its in fact amazing. Please sent it to Anjunabeats, they are really into this new amazing sound. Very well done.

_________________
Now on Soundcloud: Rank 1 - LED There Be Light (Magnetic Vision 'Alternative' Fix) http://soundcloud.com/magnetic-1
Back to top
Voci thnx t.nu for all cool people I got to know :)
MadCat
PostPosted: 04 October 2010 - 17:24:28 (766)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 59.90
Posts: 24738
andYMkIII wrote:
omg i first thought tommie announced t.nu closing down wow

whoa, i'm kinda relieved now^^


Oh good, I wasn't the only one lol

_________________

http://twitter.com/MadCatSWE
http://facebook.com/MadCatSWE
Back to top
MadCat | trancenu.tk
djzakquiney
PostPosted: 04 October 2010 - 17:26:14 (768)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 61.15
Posts: 1854
You admit your retirement was a good thing, but now it has ended?

_________________
Goodbye trance.nu unhappy

If you're looking for a new forum to migrate to, why not join the fallout from the old Anjunabeats forum in our new home...?

www.unjunaforum.com

See you there happy
Back to top
jetflag
PostPosted: 04 October 2010 - 18:27:15 (810)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 37.30
Posts: 1537
piece of advice on the video, pretending you're turning knobs doesn't make you look very smart. If you get my drift.


are those Sennheiser headphones by the way?

_________________
a sequencer is just like a dick..size offit doenst matter..what matters is how you use it
Back to top
jetflag is behind you
goodtime87
PostPosted: 04 October 2010 - 19:19:17 (846)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 4.40
Posts: 155
jetflag wrote:
piece of advice on the video, pretending you're turning knobs doesn't make you look very smart. If you get my drift.


are those Sennheiser headphones by the way?


oh those are my old sennheisers. For sale by the way, you should get them now if you are an art lover..
Back to top
gavon
PostPosted: 04 October 2010 - 19:51:21 (868)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 44.85
Posts: 1252
I was kinda liking the keys at the start and then ..... wow

_________________
http://www.facebook.com/people/Gavin-ONeill/561572969 - Add away happy
Back to top
jetflag
PostPosted: 04 October 2010 - 20:32:20 (897)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 37.30
Posts: 1537
goodtime87 wrote:
jetflag wrote:
piece of advice on the video, pretending you're turning knobs doesn't make you look very smart. If you get my drift.


are those Sennheiser headphones by the way?


oh those are my old sennheisers. For sale by the way, you should get them now if you are an art lover..


I am, A minimalist art lover by the way, and since i already have a pair of senns, that would be overkilling it. But thanks for the offer anyways.

_________________
a sequencer is just like a dick..size offit doenst matter..what matters is how you use it
Back to top
jetflag is behind you
Oxy_igen
PostPosted: 04 October 2010 - 21:22:25 (932)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 61.80
Posts: 603
I dont get this at all... Is this a joke or what?

_________________
"The record was out, if you like it buy it, if you dont, then dont" Liam of the prodigy after the release of Music for the jilted generation
Back to top
TranceElevation
PostPosted: 04 October 2010 - 23:02:45 (001)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 12.15
Posts: 530
Oxy_igen wrote:
I dont get this at all... Is this a joke or what?


Are you trying to disrespect Bobby West Virginia?
Back to top
jetflag
PostPosted: 04 October 2010 - 23:38:31 (026)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 37.30
Posts: 1537
TranceElevation wrote:
Oxy_igen wrote:
I dont get this at all... Is this a joke or what?


Are you trying to disrespect Bobby West Virginia?


I agree, you should to watch out for that... lol

_________________
a sequencer is just like a dick..size offit doenst matter..what matters is how you use it
Back to top
jetflag is behind you
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT + 4 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 2 | Click to jump to page >>
Goto page 1, 2  Next
trance.nu Forum Index  |  General Discussion

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 



Powered by phpBB