Users online: 0

Guests online: 175
Total online: 175
Guestbook
Guestbook
Events
Notification

Latest Topics
<  General Discussion  |   Page 16 of 16 | Jump To >> | Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Trance Energy losing its 'trance'
-*christina*-
PostPosted: 07 October 2010 - 12:11:22 (549)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

dancemania wrote:
-*christina*- wrote:
dancemania wrote:
-*christina*- wrote:
dancemania wrote:
-*christina*- wrote:
now they have just misled the people

Well, the funny thing is that they said that "Trance Energy" would have a name change and that it would become "Energy". So a lot of people started to panic and write on Facebook / Twitter and lots of forums that ID&T stopped with all the trance. ID&T has NEVER said that they would stop with trance, in their first press release they only said that the name would change. Long live the internet where people just make up stuff and start to panic before they even knew 1 single name of the line up...

yes but you can foresee that, can't you? this is just really reaaaally bad pr & marketing. and i have to admit, i'm a bit disappointed by this whole story. happy

Dutch newspaper "Spits" announced as first that "Trance Energy" would become "Energy". In that item ID&T said that the name would change and that there would be trance for sure at the party. So I don't see what was wrong there. It clearly said in the item that there would be trance! Though some people started to panic and cry straight away that the trance would dissapear! Even though it was clear that there would be trance still at "Energy", so I don't think you can blame ID&T for that.

you're not getting my point here, i'm talking about the communication afterwards puh in the new line up, there's a lot of other styles too, next to the trance that is still there. in the communication towards the people who feared this, they said the trance would remain, the stages would remain and the concept would remain. i'd say that's a big lie if you look at the line up happy

Where have they said that? Do you have a link for me? I have the press releases here, but it doesn't say anything you wrote here...

i'm talking about their answers on facebook, (i followed it very closely back then), you can look them up if you like, but i'm not going to start searching for all that puh

PostPosted: 07 October 2010 - 12:16:54 (553)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Ive done that in the other topic, the facebook replies. Go there.

dancemania
PostPosted: 07 October 2010 - 12:16:57 (553)  Reply with quote
T.nu Staff

-*christina*- wrote:
i'm talking about their answers on facebook, (i followed it very closely back then), you can look them up if you like, but i'm not going to start searching for all that puh

Ah, I haven't read those before tbh. I have only seen the official press releases myself.

Join the Ferry Corsten forum!!! : www.ferrycorsten.com/forum
dancemania Check http://www.twitter.com/TranceClassics for the best trance classics!
-*christina*-
PostPosted: 07 October 2010 - 12:19:36 (555)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

dancemania wrote:
-*christina*- wrote:

Ah, I haven't read those before tbh. I have only seen the official press releases myself.

ok, i'm going to let you go with a warning here, next time, i'll have to punish you... puh

PostPosted: 07 October 2010 - 12:22:06 (557)  Reply with quote
T.nu Staff

-*christina*- wrote:
dancemania wrote:
-*christina*- wrote:

ok, i'm going to let you go with a warning here, next time, i'll have to punish you... puh

lol

Join the Ferry Corsten forum!!! : www.ferrycorsten.com/forum
dancemania Check http://www.twitter.com/TranceClassics for the best trance classics!