Events
Notification

Latest Topics
<  This makes me mad!  |   Page 1 of 1 | Jump To >> |
Trance Energy '10 compilation
Levelcaller
PostPosted: 11 July 2010 - 00:01:49 (042)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

I buy the TE comp every year. I just got 2010 - and it's one disc, bad enough when the other edition have all been 2, but Sander crammed 21 tracks on there. Far, far too many for a trance CD. And worse still the first track (produced, as you might guess, by Sander himself) runs for 6+ minutes - but other tracks are under 2! It's ridiculous! ID&T, stop being cheap and make the thing two discs as you've been doing for years, and Sander, stop taking up half the damn comp with your first track!
RichardClairemont
PostPosted: 11 July 2010 - 01:56:21 (122)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

If he'd let "Renegade" run the full time that would have been one thing because it was the anthem for the entire event, but "Daisy"? I think you've got a point there, that is definitely a bit arrogant on his part.
RichardClairemont Adios amigos
Makka
PostPosted: 11 July 2010 - 10:51:23 (494)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Yeah I wanted more from him than what I was given. Where is the tech trance that was influenced by the great Marco V? I don't see him play much of that anymore.

Do you know where your teenager is at 5 O'Clock in the morning? The Afterhours club. The clubs attracts thousands of Chicago area young people. Some say, they come looking for drugs, dirty dancing and pounding techno music.
Voci
PostPosted: 11 July 2010 - 15:36:45 (692)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

I think its just aimed at a bigger audience. They don't like a mix with just 12/13 tracks playing for 6 minutes per track.

I don't really care if its 1 or 2 cd's though. Whats more important is that the cd should be produced AFTER the event. Now its just hit-compilation, not so much a compilation with the sound of that event.