Logged in as Guest, please register | 16 July 2019 - 15:19:44 (680) GMT 1
Users online: 0
 
 
Guests online: 95
Total online: 95
Guestbook
Guestbook
Events
Notification
Messages
Messages
 
Latest Topics
<  This makes me mad!  |   Page 1 of 3 | Jump To >> | Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Avril Lavigne becoming blonde
Gee Tee Age
PostPosted: 22 April 2010 - 02:22:18 (140)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 29.90
Posts: 2080
she was so beautiful back in the day with her red/brown hair. now she is one of a million blond whores.

_________________
Thats the reason I'm so full of myself - my music is amazing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3BlGVGF_LE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxUJpzX_keA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nl0rJq6oJA
Back to top
Gee Tee Age El Gato Rapido
DjAmex
PostPosted: 22 April 2010 - 02:26:37 (143)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 14.25
Posts: 69
Ok.
Back to top
Gee Tee Age
PostPosted: 22 April 2010 - 02:28:04 (144)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 29.90
Posts: 2080
DjAmex wrote:
Ok.
Who cares about your ok with a dot after it?

_________________
Thats the reason I'm so full of myself - my music is amazing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3BlGVGF_LE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxUJpzX_keA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nl0rJq6oJA
Back to top
Gee Tee Age El Gato Rapido
Lydhus
PostPosted: 22 April 2010 - 02:37:12 (150)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 109.50
Posts: 2636
I dont care if her hair is blonde, black, red, green, as long as she is shaved somewhere else...

end of story

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/djsinfour
http://www.myspace.com/issuesworldwide
http://soundcloud.com/sinfour
Back to top
Lydhus aka Sinfour | Issues | Pure Touch | White Penguin
Gee Tee Age
PostPosted: 22 April 2010 - 02:38:58 (152)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 29.90
Posts: 2080
Lydhus wrote:
I dont care if her hair is blonde, black, red, green, as long as she is shaved somewhere else...

end of story
Do you care if its a man or a woman as long as they are shaved somewhere else, by that matter?

_________________
Thats the reason I'm so full of myself - my music is amazing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3BlGVGF_LE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxUJpzX_keA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nl0rJq6oJA
Back to top
Gee Tee Age El Gato Rapido
Horhew
PostPosted: 22 April 2010 - 02:41:22 (153)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 59.80
Posts: 1168
so what you're saying is that blondes are whores, right?

_________________
horhew.deviantart.com-gallery
Musictronics.blogspot.com-blog
Back to top
Lydhus
PostPosted: 22 April 2010 - 02:44:43 (156)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 109.50
Posts: 2636
Gee Tee Age wrote:
Lydhus wrote:
I dont care if her hair is blonde, black, red, green, as long as she is shaved somewhere else...

end of story
Do you care if its a man or a woman as long as they are shaved somewhere else, by that matter?


I dont care!! the only reason why i even replied in this thread is because its meaningless... you can discuss this on facebook, not here on trance.nu.. please.

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/djsinfour
http://www.myspace.com/issuesworldwide
http://soundcloud.com/sinfour
Back to top
Lydhus aka Sinfour | Issues | Pure Touch | White Penguin
micra_power
PostPosted: 22 April 2010 - 02:45:21 (156)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 144.95
Posts: 12363
I wish you had a mute button.

_________________

www.twitter.com/willmau5
Will B: Upgrade 2010: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdnSXdrn_rs
Back to top
micra_power has retired from trance.
Gee Tee Age
PostPosted: 22 April 2010 - 02:45:32 (156)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 29.90
Posts: 2080
Lydhus wrote:
Gee Tee Age wrote:
Lydhus wrote:
I dont care if her hair is blonde, black, red, green, as long as she is shaved somewhere else...

end of story
Do you care if its a man or a woman as long as they are shaved somewhere else, by that matter?


I dont care!! the only reason why i even replied in this thread is because its meaningless... you can discuss this on facebook, not here on trance.nu.. please.
Dont be such a highbrow snob! I almost started respecting you lately and look what you deeeed...

_________________
Thats the reason I'm so full of myself - my music is amazing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3BlGVGF_LE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxUJpzX_keA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nl0rJq6oJA
Back to top
Gee Tee Age El Gato Rapido
Lydhus
PostPosted: 22 April 2010 - 03:06:04 (170)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 109.50
Posts: 2636
Gee Tee Age wrote:
Lydhus wrote:
Gee Tee Age wrote:
Lydhus wrote:
I dont care if her hair is blonde, black, red, green, as long as she is shaved somewhere else...

end of story
Do you care if its a man or a woman as long as they are shaved somewhere else, by that matter?


I dont care!! the only reason why i even replied in this thread is because its meaningless... you can discuss this on facebook, not here on trance.nu.. please.
Dont be such a highbrow snob! I almost started respecting you lately and look what you deeeed...


I'm only asking you to make topics that can be discussed properly. What are we doing to discuss here really? Why discuss a womans hair on a trance forum? its nothing to discuss really. the first reply here is the best answer here in this thread anyway.
And you are very disrespectfulagainst girls with blonde hair. you even claim that blondes are whores.. good job

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/djsinfour
http://www.myspace.com/issuesworldwide
http://soundcloud.com/sinfour
Back to top
Lydhus aka Sinfour | Issues | Pure Touch | White Penguin
Gee Tee Age
PostPosted: 22 April 2010 - 03:09:22 (173)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 29.90
Posts: 2080
Lydhus wrote:
Gee Tee Age wrote:
Lydhus wrote:
Gee Tee Age wrote:
Lydhus wrote:
I dont care if her hair is blonde, black, red, green, as long as she is shaved somewhere else...

end of story
Do you care if its a man or a woman as long as they are shaved somewhere else, by that matter?


I dont care!! the only reason why i even replied in this thread is because its meaningless... you can discuss this on facebook, not here on trance.nu.. please.
Dont be such a highbrow snob! I almost started respecting you lately and look what you deeeed...


I'm only asking you to make topics that can be discussed properly. What are we doing to discuss here really? Why discuss a womans hair on a trance forum? its nothing to discuss really. the first reply here is the best answer here in this thread anyway.
And you are very disrespectfulagainst girls with blonde hair. you even claim that blondes are whores.. good job
You dont seem to understand. Blonde girls are great and beautiful, but when in showbusiness you got the whole package "blond+screaming+talked about = paris hilton, pamela anderson, jessica simplon (I could go on)" thing, then you become just one of the crowd. She had character and she was different, but being blond was more commercial so she went that way

_________________
Thats the reason I'm so full of myself - my music is amazing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3BlGVGF_LE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxUJpzX_keA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nl0rJq6oJA
Back to top
Gee Tee Age El Gato Rapido
Lydhus
PostPosted: 22 April 2010 - 03:15:38 (177)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 109.50
Posts: 2636
Gee Tee Age wrote:
Lydhus wrote:
Gee Tee Age wrote:
Lydhus wrote:
Gee Tee Age wrote:
Lydhus wrote:
I dont care if her hair is blonde, black, red, green, as long as she is shaved somewhere else...

end of story
Do you care if its a man or a woman as long as they are shaved somewhere else, by that matter?


I dont care!! the only reason why i even replied in this thread is because its meaningless... you can discuss this on facebook, not here on trance.nu.. please.
Dont be such a highbrow snob! I almost started respecting you lately and look what you deeeed...


I'm only asking you to make topics that can be discussed properly. What are we doing to discuss here really? Why discuss a womans hair on a trance forum? its nothing to discuss really. the first reply here is the best answer here in this thread anyway.
And you are very disrespectfulagainst girls with blonde hair. you even claim that blondes are whores.. good job
You dont seem to understand. Blonde girls are great and beautiful, but when in showbusiness you got the whole package "blond+screaming+talked about = paris hilton, pamela anderson, jessica simplon (I could go on)" thing, then you become just one of the crowd. She had character and she was different, but being blond was more commercial so she went that way


I know what a "blonde" is, but you say "millions". Paris, Anderson, Jessica, Hilton.. i can count, and those 4 are not millions.
And btw, do you think she is the one who decided to go "blonde", or did someone tell her to do so, to get even more famous?

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/djsinfour
http://www.myspace.com/issuesworldwide
http://soundcloud.com/sinfour
Back to top
Lydhus aka Sinfour | Issues | Pure Touch | White Penguin
Lydhus
PostPosted: 22 April 2010 - 03:17:59 (179)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 109.50
Posts: 2636
A scary thought.. why am I doing up thi late discussing blondes.. geez
bai bai and night night

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/djsinfour
http://www.myspace.com/issuesworldwide
http://soundcloud.com/sinfour
Back to top
Lydhus aka Sinfour | Issues | Pure Touch | White Penguin
Gee Tee Age
PostPosted: 22 April 2010 - 03:19:01 (179)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 29.90
Posts: 2080
The word "millions" is a figure of speech. The english say "its raining cats and dogs" but you dont see cats falling from the sky.

And yes that was probably a PR decision and it sucks.

BTW Canadians say "Its raining horse cocks" instead of "cats and dogs"

_________________
Thats the reason I'm so full of myself - my music is amazing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3BlGVGF_LE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxUJpzX_keA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nl0rJq6oJA
Back to top
Gee Tee Age El Gato Rapido
Lydhus
PostPosted: 22 April 2010 - 03:26:24 (185)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 109.50
Posts: 2636
Gee Tee Age wrote:
The word "millions" is a figure of speech. The english say "its raining cats and dogs" but you dont see cats falling from the sky.

And yes that was probably a PR decision and it sucks.

BTW Canadians say "Its raining horse cocks" instead of "cats and dogs"


still, you wrote blonde, million whores, not "blonde million whores". I know what you mean and i knew from beginning, so calm down. i'm not stupid, just an tired old man happy i just want to point out what you wrote without any " ", for those who doesnt know the figure of speech wink

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/djsinfour
http://www.myspace.com/issuesworldwide
http://soundcloud.com/sinfour
Back to top
Lydhus aka Sinfour | Issues | Pure Touch | White Penguin
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT + 4 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 3 | Click to jump to page >>
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
trance.nu Forum Index  |  This makes me mad!

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 



Powered by phpBB