Users online: 0

Guests online: 236
Total online: 236
Guestbook
Guestbook
Events
Notification

Latest Topics
<  This makes me mad!  |   Page 16 of 16 | Jump To >> | Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Illegal downloads
Greeg
PostPosted: 27 August 2010 - 17:46:34 (782)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

I believe that the problem is an easy access to illegal music. All you have to do is google, write the name of the track + name of sharing service (ie. starting from Z letter). Seriously, it shouldn't be like that. It's easier to download illegal track, even preview it than download legally. That's the problem I guess - people are lazy, they download music not because they're criminals but because they're lazy. Too lazy to buy it even if it costed 50 cents.

I'm little bit surprised that no one .... sued google. I mean, their robote indexing engine should be affected by complaints. If site X offers Y illegal music tracks and Z artist report them to google (and document that they're legal owners of such product), then google should lower the position of such website.

It's ridiculous that you enter track name and illegal website / link can be higher than legal source. Why no one did sue google for that ?
Mythological
PostPosted: 01 September 2010 - 04:29:10 (228)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

^ Because it's along the lines of you agreeing as a user that google provides a search service and can't held responsible for the websites it displays, where it may be illegal mp3 sharing, films, apps, games, pr0n, etc. I think google thought of what you're expressing years ago and already has a user agreement clause where legally it is held exempt from being responsible for search results that relate to piracy or any other type of objectionable material. They wouldn't be the empire they are had they not thought of a simple way to cover their asses for something so simple.
Mythological is jamming to Kayashi- Furyo (Tevendale's Tunnel mix)
Mythological
PostPosted: 07 October 2010 - 21:44:09 (947)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Mythological is jamming to Kayashi- Furyo (Tevendale's Tunnel mix)