TranceElevation
PostPosted: 08 March 2010 - 22:53:24 (995)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/2436a0e22e/warning-myon-shane54-thieves

happy
hellosam
PostPosted: 08 March 2010 - 23:07:50 (005)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

i dont get it. wtf is this. isnt funny or die supposed to be funny?

so do i get to hurt you now bc i didnt find humour here i just found music.

PostPosted: 08 March 2010 - 23:07:51 (005)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Ahem.... Bullshit... newbie
Kiksu
PostPosted: 08 March 2010 - 23:22:54 (015)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

First of all Myon & Shane54 have great productions and second there will always be trolls on the net.
hellosam
PostPosted: 08 March 2010 - 23:27:37 (019)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Kiksu wrote:
First of all Myon & Shane54 have great productions and second there will always be trolls on the net.

i dont even understand what point they are making...? are they saying that their music is funny???

bc that is funny. i find ignorance really funny

PostPosted: 08 March 2010 - 23:31:15 (021)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

well it's true though, A LOT of their productions sound a lot like other tracks by other producers that were released shortly before..

i'm sure they are capable of a lot, so this kind of 'finding inspiration' is not really necessary

Last edited by Cfg on 08 March 2010 - 23:33:11 (023); edited 1 time in total

Cfg BAZINGA!
hellosam
PostPosted: 08 March 2010 - 23:32:58 (022)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

BeLjes_Addict wrote:
well it's true though, A LOT of their productions sound a lot like other tracks that were released shortly before..

i think their mash ups and remixes are fabulous! happy

and also....as DJs i think theyre really great- they love what they do, they interact with their fans so well and they just WRECK it!! The track selection is SO PERFECT!

crap now i want to see them again really bad

Last edited by hellosam on 08 March 2010 - 23:34:32 (023); edited 1 time in total
hellosam what do you tell me....only things i want to hear
raider37
PostPosted: 08 March 2010 - 23:33:49 (023)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Er hold on a second, isnt it established that myon and shane54 have ripped off a number of track ideas from other artists? So why is everyone suddenly ripping the creator of this post apart? i dont get it? Clearly the number of examples in of their plagiarism indicates that these guys lack (for the most part) originality.
raider37 is sad to see trance.nu go
hellosam
PostPosted: 08 March 2010 - 23:35:48 (024)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

raider37 wrote:
Er hold on a second, isnt it established that myon and shane54 have ripped off a number of track ideas from other artists? So why is everyone suddenly ripping the creator of this post apart? i dont get it? Clearly the number of examples in of their plagiarism indicates that these guys lack (for the most part) originality.

almost every single track in this video is a REMIX they made. not production. so it doesnt lead me to believe that the creator is noting any of that.

PostPosted: 08 March 2010 - 23:41:09 (028)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

BeLjes_Addict wrote:
well it's true though, A LOT of their productions sound a lot like other tracks by other producers that were released shortly before..

i'm sure they are capable of a lot, so this kind of 'finding inspiration' is not really necessary

Finding inspiration and ripping off most of someone else's music are two very different things puh
raider37
PostPosted: 08 March 2010 - 23:43:49 (030)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

hellosam wrote:
raider37 wrote:

almost every single track in this video is a REMIX they made. not production. so it doesnt lead me to believe that the creator is noting any of that.

yeah "almost" every single track, still shows that these guys arent really making an effort to come up with original stuff!
TranceElevation
PostPosted: 08 March 2010 - 23:44:45 (031)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

hellosam wrote:
raider37 wrote:

Remixes? What are you talking girl? Did you even watch the video? It's obvious you didn't, but you immediately decided to REFUSE a reality you DON'T LIKE since "your idols were involved".
I understand that it might hurt to find out that those you always thought were "original", "creative" and "cool" are actually another band of ass-lickers who are simply part of the "leads sharing" circle.
Horhew
PostPosted: 08 March 2010 - 23:45:55 (031)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

LOL!!!1
Tomcraft-Loneliness (Project Twins & Jason Mill Remix)
vs
Tomcraft-Loneliness (Myon&Shane54 Remix)
DUH!! It's the same track!

But I agree, many of their remixes really resemble other tracks. However, I love their original productions. "Trapped", "The Beach", "Not A Lot Left" (still I don't find it that similar to Cressida's 6AM)...really cool stuff.

raider37
PostPosted: 08 March 2010 - 23:58:08 (040)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Horhew wrote:
LOL!!!1
vs

But I agree, many of their remixes really resemble other tracks. However, I love their original productions. "Trapped", "The Beach", "Not A Lot Left" (still I don't find it that similar to Cressida's 6AM)...really cool stuff.

Dude! Not a lot left sounds almost exactly the same as the kyau and albert remix of 6am.......thats a blatant rip off!
Horhew
PostPosted: 09 March 2010 - 00:13:54 (051)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

raider37 wrote:
Horhew wrote:
LOL!!!1
vs

Dude! Not a lot left sounds almost exactly the same as the kyau and albert remix of 6am.......thats a blatant rip off!

Well...it does sound somewhat similar...but to my ears it's not really a ripoff, but a variation on the same theme. It's certainly not the worst case I've heard. Tbh I like "Not A Lot Left" more than "6AM".