Notification

Latest Topics
<  Top lists  |   Page 1 of 2 | Jump To >> | Goto page 1, 2  Next
what else I might like?
tachion
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 04:35:14 (232)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

I wasnt updating/exploring new trance tunes lately, maybe for 2/3 years,
mostly i ve been listening some old trance, soe, I was wondering if someone could help me with suggestions for 2008-?
If I say that my all-time-choice is
1. ligaya & adagio for strings (by ferry) /not from this world. pre and utter bliss/
and
2. chicane - halycone, offshore, saltwater /brilliant, magnificent/
3. rank 1 - its up to you, oakenfold - southern sun, communications (avb), astral p - burning up, the quest - c sharp, oceanlab - breaking ties, sattelite, tiesto - just be, system f - exhale, w.orbit - ravel's pavane... fred baker - forever friends /amazing, fullfilling/
etc.
the newest (for me) greate tunes i've heard are Alex M.O.R.P.H - Walk The Edge. and avb feat shanon del adel - in and out of love, but nothing since,
soe, what else I might like?

thanx ahead.
Tsvi
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 04:37:59 (234)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Useless post followed by even more useless posts.

Last edited by Tsvi on 07 March 2010 - 06:02:09 (293); edited 1 time in total
Tsvi has left the building
a59
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 05:00:46 (250)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

I'm sure you'll find something to like from The Bass Lizard since he sounds like/almost/pretty much better than most if not all or likely the majority of the artists you just mentioned, basically that should cover the instrumental aspect of Trance and will leave you satisfied.
Now if you're a fan of vocal trance look no where else but Wesley Oakes blissful vocal remixes, absolutely touching vocals with an emotional twist that'll spin in your head for hours and days later.

Hope that helped.cheers
a59 is having a good day
Tsvi
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 05:05:31 (253)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

a59 wrote:
I'm sure you'll find something to like from The Bass Lizard since he sounds like/almost/pretty much better than most if not all or likely the majority of the artists you just mentioned, basically that should cover the instrumental aspect of Trance and will leave you satisfied.
Now if you're a fan of vocal trance look no where else but Wesley Oakes blissful vocal remixes, absolutely touching vocals with an emotional twist that'll spin in your head hours, days later.

Hope that helped.cheers

You are seriously more useless member here than I am. And that's something. Are you trying to be funny or just damn useless?
a59
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 05:17:44 (262)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Tsvi wrote:
a59 wrote:
Now if you're a fan of vocal trance look no where else but Wesley Oakes blissful vocal remixes, absolutely touching vocals with an emotional twist that'll spin in your head hours, days later.

Hope that helped.cheers

You are seriously more useless member here than I am. And that's something. Are you trying to be funny or just damn useless?

Taking into consideration that so far you have made 6623 posts and i only have 367 posts i think pretty unfair to compare the uselessness in your posts to mine.
a59 is having a good day
Tsvi
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 05:28:22 (269)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

a59 wrote:
Tsvi wrote:
a59 wrote:

Hope that helped.cheers

Taking into consideration that so far you have made 6623 posts and i only have 367 posts i think pretty unfair to compare the uselessness in your posts to mine.

534 of them were useful compared to your 1.
a59
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 05:31:54 (272)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Tsvi wrote:
a59 wrote:
Tsvi wrote:
a59 wrote:

Hope that helped.cheers

You mean the posts about you being secretly a successful artist under a fake name so no one knows who you are ?
a59 is having a good day
Tsvi
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 05:49:56 (284)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

a59 wrote:
Tsvi wrote:
a59 wrote:
Tsvi wrote:
a59 wrote:

Hope that helped.cheers

You mean the posts about you being secretly a successful artist under a fake name so no one knows who you are ?

You are pretty hypocrite for accusing me hiding behind my alias while you do the same exact thing. And I very rarely, if ever, brag about being successful artist so no.
imtryinmybest
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 12:51:56 (577)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

everythin by signum!

tachion
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 13:15:55 (594)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

imtryinmybest wrote:
everythin by signum!

could you be more specific?
imtryinmybest
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 14:30:53 (646)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

tachion wrote:
imtryinmybest wrote:
everythin by signum!

no. everything by signum! EVERYTHING!

FunkyGunther
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 17:15:12 (760)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Welcome to the deadmau5 years!

*Maickel*
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 19:04:21 (836)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

http://www.di.fm/classictrance/

[img]http://economy.kansascity.com/files/images/arrow-up.preview.jpg[/img] [size=9][i]put this in your signature![/i][/size]
*Maickel* | Update your status...
Hexfire
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 20:03:30 (877)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

imtryinmybest wrote:
tachion wrote:
imtryinmybest wrote:
everythin by signum!

no. everything by signum! EVERYTHING!

LMAO lol

Try Vibrasphere - Archipelago and Exploring The Tributaries albums. They are almost as accessible as the stuff you mentioned, but a bit less mainstream.

“Universal Assemblage Point”
Hexfire is invulnerable.
tachion
PostPosted: 08 March 2010 - 12:12:16 (550)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

soe, vibrasphere is now uplifting trance? didnt know that.
as i recall, they, or he, were psychedelic progressive style.
those albums are only epic trance, not psy?
couldnt find em on the net.

regarding signum, i heard a few tunes, like "push through" and "second wave", but whats newest?