Logged in as Guest, please register | 15 July 2019 - 23:15:47 (010) GMT 1
Users online: 0
 
 
Guests online: 68
Total online: 68
Guestbook
Guestbook
Events
Notification
Messages
Messages
 
Latest Topics
<  Top lists  |   Page 1 of 2 | Jump To >> | Goto page 1, 2  Next
what else I might like?
tachion
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 04:35:14 (232)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 0.00
Posts: 6
I wasnt updating/exploring new trance tunes lately, maybe for 2/3 years,
mostly i ve been listening some old trance, soe, I was wondering if someone could help me with suggestions for 2008-?
If I say that my all-time-choice is
1. ligaya & adagio for strings (by ferry) /not from this world. pre and utter bliss/
and
2. chicane - halycone, offshore, saltwater /brilliant, magnificent/
...
3. rank 1 - its up to you, oakenfold - southern sun, communications (avb), astral p - burning up, the quest - c sharp, oceanlab - breaking ties, sattelite, tiesto - just be, system f - exhale, w.orbit - ravel's pavane... fred baker - forever friends /amazing, fullfilling/
etc.
the newest (for me) greate tunes i've heard are Alex M.O.R.P.H - Walk The Edge. and avb feat shanon del adel - in and out of love, but nothing since,
soe, what else I might like?

thanx ahead.
Back to top
Tsvi
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 04:37:59 (234)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 83.05
Posts: 6950
Useless post followed by even more useless posts.


Last edited by Tsvi on 07 March 2010 - 06:02:09 (293); edited 1 time in total
Back to top
Tsvi has left the building
a59
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 05:00:46 (250)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 21.45
Posts: 567
I'm sure you'll find something to like from The Bass Lizard since he sounds like/almost/pretty much better than most if not all or likely the majority of the artists you just mentioned, basically that should cover the instrumental aspect of Trance and will leave you satisfied.
Now if you're a fan of vocal trance look no where else but Wesley Oakes blissful vocal remixes, absolutely touching vocals with an emotional twist that'll spin in your head for hours and days later.

Hope that helped.cheers
Back to top
a59 is having a good day
Tsvi
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 05:05:31 (253)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 83.05
Posts: 6950
a59 wrote:
I'm sure you'll find something to like from The Bass Lizard since he sounds like/almost/pretty much better than most if not all or likely the majority of the artists you just mentioned, basically that should cover the instrumental aspect of Trance and will leave you satisfied.
Now if you're a fan of vocal trance look no where else but Wesley Oakes blissful vocal remixes, absolutely touching vocals with an emotional twist that'll spin in your head hours, days later.

Hope that helped.cheers


You are seriously more useless member here than I am. And that's something. Are you trying to be funny or just damn useless?
Back to top
Tsvi has left the building
a59
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 05:17:44 (262)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 21.45
Posts: 567
Tsvi wrote:
a59 wrote:
I'm sure you'll find something to like from The Bass Lizard since he sounds like/almost/pretty much better than most if not all or likely the majority of the artists you just mentioned, basically that should cover the instrumental aspect of Trance and will leave you satisfied.
Now if you're a fan of vocal trance look no where else but Wesley Oakes blissful vocal remixes, absolutely touching vocals with an emotional twist that'll spin in your head hours, days later.

Hope that helped.cheers


You are seriously more useless member here than I am. And that's something. Are you trying to be funny or just damn useless?


Taking into consideration that so far you have made 6623 posts and i only have 367 posts i think pretty unfair to compare the uselessness in your posts to mine.
Back to top
a59 is having a good day
Tsvi
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 05:28:22 (269)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 83.05
Posts: 6950
a59 wrote:
Tsvi wrote:
a59 wrote:
I'm sure you'll find something to like from The Bass Lizard since he sounds like/almost/pretty much better than most if not all or likely the majority of the artists you just mentioned, basically that should cover the instrumental aspect of Trance and will leave you satisfied.
Now if you're a fan of vocal trance look no where else but Wesley Oakes blissful vocal remixes, absolutely touching vocals with an emotional twist that'll spin in your head hours, days later.

Hope that helped.cheers


You are seriously more useless member here than I am. And that's something. Are you trying to be funny or just damn useless?


Taking into consideration that so far you have made 6623 posts and i only have 367 posts i think pretty unfair to compare the uselessness in your posts to mine.


534 of them were useful compared to your 1.
Back to top
Tsvi has left the building
a59
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 05:31:54 (272)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 21.45
Posts: 567
Tsvi wrote:
a59 wrote:
Tsvi wrote:
a59 wrote:
I'm sure you'll find something to like from The Bass Lizard since he sounds like/almost/pretty much better than most if not all or likely the majority of the artists you just mentioned, basically that should cover the instrumental aspect of Trance and will leave you satisfied.
Now if you're a fan of vocal trance look no where else but Wesley Oakes blissful vocal remixes, absolutely touching vocals with an emotional twist that'll spin in your head hours, days later.

Hope that helped.cheers


You are seriously more useless member here than I am. And that's something. Are you trying to be funny or just damn useless?


Taking into consideration that so far you have made 6623 posts and i only have 367 posts i think pretty unfair to compare the uselessness in your posts to mine.


534 of them were useful compared to your 1.



You mean the posts about you being secretly a successful artist under a fake name so no one knows who you are ?
Back to top
a59 is having a good day
Tsvi
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 05:49:56 (284)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 83.05
Posts: 6950
a59 wrote:
Tsvi wrote:
a59 wrote:
Tsvi wrote:
a59 wrote:
I'm sure you'll find something to like from The Bass Lizard since he sounds like/almost/pretty much better than most if not all or likely the majority of the artists you just mentioned, basically that should cover the instrumental aspect of Trance and will leave you satisfied.
Now if you're a fan of vocal trance look no where else but Wesley Oakes blissful vocal remixes, absolutely touching vocals with an emotional twist that'll spin in your head hours, days later.

Hope that helped.cheers


You are seriously more useless member here than I am. And that's something. Are you trying to be funny or just damn useless?


Taking into consideration that so far you have made 6623 posts and i only have 367 posts i think pretty unfair to compare the uselessness in your posts to mine.


534 of them were useful compared to your 1.



You mean the posts about you being secretly a successful artist under a fake name so no one knows who you are ?


You are pretty hypocrite for accusing me hiding behind my alias while you do the same exact thing. And I very rarely, if ever, brag about being successful artist so no.
Back to top
Tsvi has left the building
imtryinmybest
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 12:51:56 (577)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 130.05
Posts: 11365
everythin by signum!

_________________
itmb to produce plz help me happy
Warrior - IF (itmb rmx)
PULSER fully supports the rmx - Matt Darey likes it grin2 - DP Staff grin2 *SIGNED* Signum DJ's
Back to top
tachion
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 13:15:55 (594)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 0.00
Posts: 6
imtryinmybest wrote:
everythin by signum!

could you be more specific?
Back to top
imtryinmybest
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 14:30:53 (646)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 130.05
Posts: 11365
tachion wrote:
imtryinmybest wrote:
everythin by signum!

could you be more specific?


no. everything by signum! EVERYTHING!

_________________
itmb to produce plz help me happy
Warrior - IF (itmb rmx)
PULSER fully supports the rmx - Matt Darey likes it grin2 - DP Staff grin2 *SIGNED* Signum DJ's
Back to top
FunkyGunther
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 17:15:12 (760)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 131.35
Posts: 18658
Welcome to the deadmau5 years!

_________________
Thanks a lot you guys! You know who you are 8-D
Back to top
FunkyGunther yay!
*Maickel*
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 19:04:21 (836)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 70.95
Posts: 5676
http://www.di.fm/classictrance/

_________________
[b]FB's save T.nu group[/b]: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=101490189918059

[img]http://economy.kansascity.com/files/images/arrow-up.preview.jpg[/img] [size=9][i]put this in your signature![/i][/size]
Back to top
*Maickel* | Update your status...
Hexfire
PostPosted: 07 March 2010 - 20:03:30 (877)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 84.90
Posts: 3575
imtryinmybest wrote:
tachion wrote:
imtryinmybest wrote:
everythin by signum!

could you be more specific?


no. everything by signum! EVERYTHING!

LMAO lol


Try Vibrasphere - Archipelago and Exploring The Tributaries albums. They are almost as accessible as the stuff you mentioned, but a bit less mainstream.

_________________
DepthAddict, The

“Universal Assemblage Point”
Back to top
Hexfire is invulnerable.
tachion
PostPosted: 08 March 2010 - 12:12:16 (550)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 0.00
Posts: 6
soe, vibrasphere is now uplifting trance? didnt know that.
as i recall, they, or he, were psychedelic progressive style.
those albums are only epic trance, not psy?
couldnt find em on the net.

regarding signum, i heard a few tunes, like "push through" and "second wave", but whats newest?
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT + 4 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 2 | Click to jump to page >>
Goto page 1, 2  Next
trance.nu Forum Index  |  Top lists

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 



Powered by phpBB