Users online: 0

Guests online: 96
Total online: 96
Guestbook
Guestbook
Events
Notification

Latest Topics
<  This makes me mad!  |   Page 2 of 3 | Jump To >> | Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Is it that hard to be original? Judge yourself! ;-)
Rick Mage
PostPosted: 14 February 2010 - 08:49:44 (409)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

LOL...You new kids are to blame for this.. puh You know, with your simple to make ableton and Fruity Loops like programs and your "I MUST also be a producer and I must do it now" like mentality. cool Sometimes, it is not always best to "evolve". puh And sometimes there are too many chiefs and not enough Indians...

TranceElevation
PostPosted: 27 February 2010 - 02:15:32 (135)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Youtube link

Ok, I'll censor my self here, because if I had to tell what I wish to these bastards I am banned in less than a minute.
choski2
PostPosted: 04 March 2010 - 13:41:40 (612)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

This kind of stuff is what's made me fed up and lose interest in today's trance music. Like someone else said once, it's like most artists put out one or a few good songs/remixes and then they just start releasing uninspired/rehashed stuff after that.
Petrukki
PostPosted: 05 March 2010 - 02:32:05 (147)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Youtube link
Skip to 1.00

Sounds familiar?

Youtube link

Skip to 3.50

Just to be clear, the Kewlers track was made in 2003.
frostdude1
PostPosted: 05 March 2010 - 04:51:49 (244)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

lol @ the rip offs of Anticipation.

They are all very blatant .. but I would give Dereck Recay - Cry To The Sky (Mark Arbor Remix) a pass since it does sound a bit different and he was trying to do something else with the melody but the rest are embarrassing, especially Jorn van Deynhoven

PostPosted: 08 March 2010 - 00:19:08 (054)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Someone pointed out on anjunabeats forum that you can add another song to the list lol
Sunset - Cities (Abstract Vision & Elite Electronic Remix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xekHJzHKQM

PostPosted: 08 March 2010 - 15:43:45 (697)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

frostdude1 wrote:
Someone pointed out on anjunabeats forum that you can add another song to the list lol
Sunset - Cities (Abstract Vision & Elite Electronic Remix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xekHJzHKQM

Also "Markus Schulz vs Andy Moor - Daydream (Lemon & Einar K Remix)" is the same. happy

So we are at 7 right now. Am I right?

Youtube link

Just listen the build-up. lol
virusg
PostPosted: 08 March 2010 - 17:08:36 (755)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

ok, I think many of you are not into producing thing and dont really know whats that, for you cacao with sugar its the same as chocolate ...anyway, why dont you talk about the arpeggio thing ...how many uplifting songs have an arpeggio ...almost all ...why dont u talk about that, or about the bassline ...because in the end its quite the same at all uplifting tracks out there, why dont u talk about the effects, white noize and etc. ...stop being newbie and just listen to the music that try to send a message to your brain ...but obvious u dont get it ...dont really care if its a copy and paste tunes as long as they keep me entertaining ...and I assure u that I did not ripoff any song out there ...first i was trying to make a chord progression the was to general, the I've changed style and it came like that, I liked it so the result is what you just heard ...''Out There'' remixed by me. not impressed holy smilie
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LE: someone invented the wheel, why u all using it??, someone invented the computer, why u are using it, build your self one, be original ...can U ? dracula teeth
TranceElevation
PostPosted: 08 March 2010 - 22:42:58 (988)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

virusg wrote:
ok, I think many of you are not into producing thing and dont really know whats that, for you cacao with sugar its the same as chocolate ...anyway, why dont you talk about the arpeggio thing ...how many uplifting songs have an arpeggio ...almost all ...why dont u talk about that, or about the bassline ...because in the end its quite the same at all uplifting tracks out there, why dont u talk about the effects, white noize and etc. ...stop being newbie and just listen to the music that try to send a message to your brain ...but obvious u dont get it ...dont really care if its a copy and paste tunes as long as they keep me entertaining ...and I assure u that I did not ripoff any song out there ...first i was trying to make a chord progression the was to general, the I've changed style and it came like that, I liked it so the result is what you just heard ...''Out There'' remixed by me. not impressed holy smilie
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LE: someone invented the wheel, why u all using it??, someone invented the computer, why u are using it, build your self one, be original ...can U ? dracula teeth

And you are?
choski2
PostPosted: 09 March 2010 - 02:44:50 (156)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

TranceElevation wrote:
virusg wrote:

And you are?

I think he's one of the remixers of one of the remixes in the first post.
WebmaN
PostPosted: 09 March 2010 - 03:06:52 (171)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

virusg wrote:

maybe everything sounds the same all the fucking time!! using things that have been done before, doesn't mean that you have to copy everything that has been done!! use it to learn, use the knowledge to make something new, something even better. that's something different then copying. that's evolution

whining old men alliance we're all pro
WebmaN is
Cfg
PostPosted: 09 March 2010 - 04:46:44 (240)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

frostdude1 wrote:
lol @ the rip offs of Anticipation.

They are all very blatant .. but I would give Dereck Recay - Cry To The Sky (Mark Arbor Remix)

was thinking the same thing.. i highly doubt this remix was based or inspired by anticipation

Cfg BAZINGA!
JOEBloe
PostPosted: 09 March 2010 - 08:47:41 (408)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

neon chaser wrote:

Youtube link

En-motion aka Thrillseekers did that progression 10 years ago wink !! Nothing's EVER original in music

Some similarities but not as revealing as the one that Twan posted on the first page.

sentina1
PostPosted: 11 March 2010 - 08:32:51 (397)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

dancemania wrote:

Youtube link

Just heard this track... wink

LOL... lol labels should sue each other for copying each other. Its a breach of copyright.
sentina1 part of the PURE trance group
NeoMatrix
PostPosted: 11 March 2010 - 13:46:15 (615)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Just stumbled over that L.S.G. - Odyssey ripped Peter Gabriel - Disturbed