Logged in as Guest, please register | 21 July 2019 - 16:11:48 (716) GMT 1
Users online: 0
 
 
Guests online: 96
Total online: 96
Guestbook
Guestbook
Events
Notification
Messages
Messages
 
Latest Topics
<  This makes me mad!  |   Page 2 of 3 | Jump To >> | Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Is it that hard to be original? Judge yourself! ;-)
Rick Mage
PostPosted: 14 February 2010 - 08:49:44 (409)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 61.65
Posts: 8921
LOL...You new kids are to blame for this.. puh You know, with your simple to make ableton and Fruity Loops like programs and your "I MUST also be a producer and I must do it now" like mentality. cool Sometimes, it is not always best to "evolve". puh And sometimes there are too many chiefs and not enough Indians...

_________________
I hate you. happy
Proud member of the Elitist Crew of Arrogant Purists - Join us or die
Real men spin vinyl.. cool
Back to top
TranceElevation
PostPosted: 27 February 2010 - 02:15:32 (135)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 12.15
Posts: 530

Youtube link


Ok, I'll censor my self here, because if I had to tell what I wish to these bastards I am banned in less than a minute.
Back to top
choski2
PostPosted: 04 March 2010 - 13:41:40 (612)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 51.35
Posts: 1097
This kind of stuff is what's made me fed up and lose interest in today's trance music. Like someone else said once, it's like most artists put out one or a few good songs/remixes and then they just start releasing uninspired/rehashed stuff after that.
Back to top
Petrukki
PostPosted: 05 March 2010 - 02:32:05 (147)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 21.00
Posts: 305

Youtube link
Skip to 1.00

Sounds familiar?


Youtube link

Skip to 3.50

Just to be clear, the Kewlers track was made in 2003.
Back to top
frostdude1
PostPosted: 05 March 2010 - 04:51:49 (244)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 137.10
Posts: 45794
lol @ the rip offs of Anticipation.

They are all very blatant .. but I would give Dereck Recay - Cry To The Sky (Mark Arbor Remix) a pass since it does sound a bit different and he was trying to do something else with the melody but the rest are embarrassing, especially Jorn van Deynhoven

_________________
Back to top
frostdude1
PostPosted: 08 March 2010 - 00:19:08 (054)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 137.10
Posts: 45794
Someone pointed out on anjunabeats forum that you can add another song to the list lol
Sunset - Cities (Abstract Vision & Elite Electronic Remix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xekHJzHKQM

_________________
Back to top
TranceElevation
PostPosted: 08 March 2010 - 15:43:45 (697)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 12.15
Posts: 530
frostdude1 wrote:
Someone pointed out on anjunabeats forum that you can add another song to the list lol
Sunset - Cities (Abstract Vision & Elite Electronic Remix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xekHJzHKQM


Also "Markus Schulz vs Andy Moor - Daydream (Lemon & Einar K Remix)" is the same. happy

So we are at 7 right now. Am I right?


Youtube link


Just listen the build-up. lol
Back to top
virusg
PostPosted: 08 March 2010 - 17:08:36 (755)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 0.45
Posts: 7
ok, I think many of you are not into producing thing and dont really know whats that, for you cacao with sugar its the same as chocolate ...anyway, why dont you talk about the arpeggio thing ...how many uplifting songs have an arpeggio ...almost all ...why dont u talk about that, or about the bassline ...because in the end its quite the same at all uplifting tracks out there, why dont u talk about the effects, white noize and etc. ...stop being newbie and just listen to the music that try to send a message to your brain ...but obvious u dont get it ...dont really care if its a copy and paste tunes as long as they keep me entertaining ...and I assure u that I did not ripoff any song out there ...first i was trying to make a chord progression the was to general, the I've changed style and it came like that, I liked it so the result is what you just heard ...''Out There'' remixed by me. not impressed holy smilie
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LE: someone invented the wheel, why u all using it??, someone invented the computer, why u are using it, build your self one, be original ...can U ? dracula teeth
Back to top
TranceElevation
PostPosted: 08 March 2010 - 22:42:58 (988)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 12.15
Posts: 530
virusg wrote:
ok, I think many of you are not into producing thing and dont really know whats that, for you cacao with sugar its the same as chocolate ...anyway, why dont you talk about the arpeggio thing ...how many uplifting songs have an arpeggio ...almost all ...why dont u talk about that, or about the bassline ...because in the end its quite the same at all uplifting tracks out there, why dont u talk about the effects, white noize and etc. ...stop being newbie and just listen to the music that try to send a message to your brain ...but obvious u dont get it ...dont really care if its a copy and paste tunes as long as they keep me entertaining ...and I assure u that I did not ripoff any song out there ...first i was trying to make a chord progression the was to general, the I've changed style and it came like that, I liked it so the result is what you just heard ...''Out There'' remixed by me. not impressed holy smilie
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LE: someone invented the wheel, why u all using it??, someone invented the computer, why u are using it, build your self one, be original ...can U ? dracula teeth


And you are?
Back to top
choski2
PostPosted: 09 March 2010 - 02:44:50 (156)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 51.35
Posts: 1097
TranceElevation wrote:
virusg wrote:
ok, I think many of you are not into producing thing and dont really know whats that, for you cacao with sugar its the same as chocolate ...anyway, why dont you talk about the arpeggio thing ...how many uplifting songs have an arpeggio ...almost all ...why dont u talk about that, or about the bassline ...because in the end its quite the same at all uplifting tracks out there, why dont u talk about the effects, white noize and etc. ...stop being newbie and just listen to the music that try to send a message to your brain ...but obvious u dont get it ...dont really care if its a copy and paste tunes as long as they keep me entertaining ...and I assure u that I did not ripoff any song out there ...first i was trying to make a chord progression the was to general, the I've changed style and it came like that, I liked it so the result is what you just heard ...''Out There'' remixed by me. not impressed holy smilie
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LE: someone invented the wheel, why u all using it??, someone invented the computer, why u are using it, build your self one, be original ...can U ? dracula teeth


And you are?


I think he's one of the remixers of one of the remixes in the first post.
Back to top
WebmaN
PostPosted: 09 March 2010 - 03:06:52 (171)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 101.35
Posts: 12759
virusg wrote:
ok, I think many of you are not into producing thing and dont really know whats that, for you cacao with sugar its the same as chocolate ...anyway, why dont you talk about the arpeggio thing ...how many uplifting songs have an arpeggio ...almost all ...why dont u talk about that, or about the bassline ...because in the end its quite the same at all uplifting tracks out there, why dont u talk about the effects, white noize and etc. ...stop being newbie and just listen to the music that try to send a message to your brain ...but obvious u dont get it ...dont really care if its a copy and paste tunes as long as they keep me entertaining ...and I assure u that I did not ripoff any song out there ...first i was trying to make a chord progression the was to general, the I've changed style and it came like that, I liked it so the result is what you just heard ...''Out There'' remixed by me. not impressed holy smilie
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LE: someone invented the wheel, why u all using it??, someone invented the computer, why u are using it, build your self one, be original ...can U ? dracula teeth

maybe everything sounds the same all the fucking time!! using things that have been done before, doesn't mean that you have to copy everything that has been done!! use it to learn, use the knowledge to make something new, something even better. that's something different then copying. that's evolution

_________________

whining old men alliance we're all pro
Back to top
WebmaN is
Cfg
PostPosted: 09 March 2010 - 04:46:44 (240)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 78.55
Posts: 14613
frostdude1 wrote:
lol @ the rip offs of Anticipation.

They are all very blatant .. but I would give Dereck Recay - Cry To The Sky (Mark Arbor Remix)


was thinking the same thing.. i highly doubt this remix was based or inspired by anticipation

_________________
[url=http://www.trancesig.com] [/url]
www.djconfig.com - new website!
www.myspace.com/config_be - Mashup samples in flashplayer
Back to top
Cfg BAZINGA!
JOEBloe
PostPosted: 09 March 2010 - 08:47:41 (408)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 49.25
Posts: 1736
neon chaser wrote:

Youtube link


En-motion aka Thrillseekers did that progression 10 years ago wink !! Nothing's EVER original in music


Some similarities but not as revealing as the one that Twan posted on the first page.

_________________
I am really enjoying listening underground Deep,Tribal and Dark Progressive Trance!.
Back to top
JOEBloe "I pay no attention whatever to anybody's praise or blame. I simply follow my own feelings
sentina1
PostPosted: 11 March 2010 - 08:32:51 (397)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 21.55
Posts: 1127
dancemania wrote:

Youtube link


Just heard this track... wink


LOL... lol labels should sue each other for copying each other. Its a breach of copyright.
Back to top
sentina1 part of the PURE trance group
NeoMatrix
PostPosted: 11 March 2010 - 13:46:15 (615)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 56.65
Posts: 2380
Just stumbled over that L.S.G. - Odyssey ripped Peter Gabriel - Disturbed

_________________
I want animated forum signature
Back to top
NeoMatrix says: "Please, stop judging the music by the artist name & listen to it."
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT + 4 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 2 of 3 | Click to jump to page >>
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
trance.nu Forum Index  |  This makes me mad!

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 



Powered by phpBB