Latest Topics
<  Off Topics  |   Page 1 of 3 | Jump To >> | Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
A Prime Minister With Balls
kamil
PostPosted: 17 October 2009 - 22:08:22 (964)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Quote:
Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia
"Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.

Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom. We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, Learn the Language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, THE RIGHT TO LEAVE.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'
Maybe if we circulate this , American citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

My god, I wish our Stephen Harper would call out some asshole immigrants here and tell them to STFU. Obama won't say such a thing, he's too nice, although bush had his chance but danced around the issue.

I completely agree, and I can't stand seeing immigrants coming into this country not giving two shits about learning the language and trying to enforce laws based on their own foreign religion (which has no fucking place here, or a place in any court of law in any country, separation of religion from state should be universal).

It's so weird going into, say, chinatown in toronto and not being able to understand anything the salespeople are saying when you ask them simple questions (yes, im talking completely lacking english).

On the topic of australia, i wonder if the last bit in this youtube found in this highschool answering machine is a coincidence;

Youtube link

tiLberede
PostPosted: 17 October 2009 - 23:05:35 (003)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

damn crazy australians
tiLberede R.I.P. the only thing I care for on the internet :(
somaluna
PostPosted: 17 October 2009 - 23:26:02 (018)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

i can't stand it when migrants/immigrants want to impose their culture in another country...screw the sharia law, it's so archaic...

Alrescha
PostPosted: 17 October 2009 - 23:55:19 (038)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

What an inspiration, guts and common sense - rest of the world take note please.

www.myspace.com/alreschamusic
blackman3
PostPosted: 18 October 2009 - 00:13:10 (050)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

i want to see that guy move to iran or japan and learn the language

PostPosted: 18 October 2009 - 00:15:54 (052)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

blackman3 wrote:

except that he's not moving there anytime soon and demanding he'd have a break from work every hour to grill kangaroo meat.
Rick Mage
PostPosted: 18 October 2009 - 00:15:57 (052)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

I would rather see the immigrants learn the English language, here in the United States, and learned the language of other countries that they have "the privilege" of residing in.

QWERTY.
PostPosted: 18 October 2009 - 00:23:16 (057)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

I agree. its one thing conserving culture and its another thing totally disregarding the policies and culture set up by the country THEY chose to move to. Don't like it here - move back to where you came from. I don't understand why someone would even bother coming half way around the world - in order to establish the same law they escaped from. Makes no sense.

I'd also like to correct the prime minister's speech. no such thing as speaking Lebanese.. its Arabic puh

I like my sugar with coffee and cream.
QWERTY. Miss you tnu :(
Kakakaka
PostPosted: 18 October 2009 - 00:28:23 (061)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

I'd fucking love to see Gordon Brown make that speech.
Kakakaka Managed to change his status !!!!!
a59
PostPosted: 18 October 2009 - 00:45:52 (073)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Gordon Brown lacks more than just a pair to have an opinion regarding anything. right

Some Muslim communities have a way of expecting everyone to live by their rules and see things from their point of view because they represent the absolute truth.
Glad someone is finally standing up for it, but it won't catch on to other governments.
a59 is having a good day
andYMkIII
PostPosted: 18 October 2009 - 01:49:28 (117)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

if someone said something like that here in Austria he'd be called either a fucking racist or a nazi...

anyway, i'm wondering what that guy would say about this story: in Austria we've always celebrated St Nicholas Day ("The tradition of Saint Nicholas Day, usually on 6 December, is a festival for children in many countries in Europe related to surviving legends of the saint, and particularly his reputation as a bringer of gifts" - Wikipedia) in kindergarten... till two years ago, since then it's forbidden to do so because muslim parents didn't like this (OUR) tradition alienhead

a'ndY pres. Entrancing Melodies on DiscoverTrance
Next Episode: Oct 4, 18 CET
andYMkIII R.I.P. trance.nu, thanks for everything, I had a great time here :,(
JOEBloe
PostPosted: 18 October 2009 - 01:59:32 (124)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

mRshadoe wrote:
damn crazy australians

Hey I am from Australia angry smilie angry smilie angry smilie

alcorhythm
PostPosted: 18 October 2009 - 03:33:39 (190)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

andYMkIII wrote:
if someone said something like that here in Austria he'd be called either a fucking racist or a nazi...

This jogs my memory. I remember someone who moved from here (Netherlands) to Austria. He was a fucking racist himself and said it was better there for the lack of immigrants. Never realized Austria had such a reputation happy Of course I got it confirmed when I read the book "Neither Here Nor There" by Bill Bryson, who finds out first hand how friendly the locals are towards foreigners. Some day I may visit Austria myself and form my own opinion on it, so don't take offence, just telling the story.

andYMkIII wrote:
anyway, i'm wondering what that guy would say about this story: in Austria we've always celebrated St Nicholas Day ("The tradition of Saint Nicholas Day, usually on 6 December, is a festival for children in many countries in Europe related to surviving legends of the saint, and particularly his reputation as a bringer of gifts" - Wikipedia) in kindergarten... till two years ago, since then it's forbidden to do so because muslim parents didn't like this (OUR) tradition alienhead

We have the same tradition, though usually on the 5th of December. One of the results of all the whining by our immigrants about it, is that Saint Nicholas's helpers are now 'rainbow colored', in stead of black. We are now telling our nation's children that there was some freak accident with their ship and the rainbow. The helpers are supposed to be black, for perfectly non-racist reasons. But I am not going to discuss that here; just saying I think it is outright ridiculous how our 'new fellow citizens' think they can ruin probably the best day of the year for many children.

The result of all this is going to be that we will eventually have to put up with that stupid fat Coca-Cola Santa Claus from the North Pole and his bloody midget slaves (deformed people, not a race, so not racist), who will take all the real meaning and feeling out of Christmas for us...
nasa
PostPosted: 18 October 2009 - 04:40:54 (236)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

i'm sick of the Muslims, every week they pray in the University court yards with a damn megaphone, around 150 of them. What the hell? i've never seen Christians having a bible class in University courtyards every week.
antoinef
PostPosted: 18 October 2009 - 06:13:20 (300)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

blackman3 wrote:

and being in Japan right now myself, I can tell you that Japanese people don't care about ''foreigners''. You do like the Japanese here and if you are not happy get the fuck out.