Logged in as Guest, please register | 20 July 2019 - 13:07:24 (588) GMT 1
Users online: 0
 
 
Guests online: 139
Total online: 139
Guestbook
Guestbook
Events
Notification
Messages
Messages
 
Latest Topics
<  Trance.nu suggestions  |   Page 1 of 2 | Jump To >> | Goto page 1, 2  Next
Current Events & Political Discussion
armoguy94
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 00:32:13 (064)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 7.20
Posts: 488
The title says it all, this site is in dire need of a current events & political discussion forum, so the Off Topic section will stop being flooded with current events/politics.
Back to top
fudd
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 01:35:41 (108)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 151.15
Posts: 5007
+1

thumbsup

_________________
deaf ears close their eyes to the tears that prove that they're wrong - *shift*

open your eyes, see all the love in me, i've got enough forever. don't be afraid, take all you need from me and we'll be strong together - brisk & trixxy
Back to top
fudd will always love trance.nu
nasa
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 01:42:32 (112)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 35.50
Posts: 3448
i disagree, that's what makes the off topics so good, always choc block with variety
Back to top
armoguy94
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 01:45:05 (114)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 7.20
Posts: 488
nasa wrote:
i disagree, that's what makes the off topics so good, always choc block with variety
it's not variety when a great amount of the topics are just current events, and some of the "current events" are just stupid and pointless that not many people care about, so what is bad about having a forum dedicated for current events & politics?
Back to top
nasa
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 01:49:09 (117)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 35.50
Posts: 3448
i agree about the stupid topics - there should be a intelligence test before people are accepted in
Back to top
armoguy94
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 01:56:15 (122)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 7.20
Posts: 488
nasa wrote:
i agree about the stupid topics - there should be a intelligence test before people are accepted in
so, tell me exactly why are you against a current events forum/subforum?
Back to top
nasa
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 02:00:18 (125)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 35.50
Posts: 3448
then whats going to be left in the off topics?
Back to top
armoguy94
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 02:02:52 (126)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 7.20
Posts: 488
nasa wrote:
then whats going to be left in the off topics?
There are plenty of threads for the off topics, there are only a few current event topics that I see on the first page.
Back to top
nasa
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 02:05:38 (128)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 35.50
Posts: 3448
i personally like the way you can have some serious topics and then post chics
Back to top
armoguy94
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 02:07:25 (130)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 7.20
Posts: 488
nasa wrote:
i personally like the way you can have some serious topics and then post chics
yeah, so when you wanna keep check on the serious stuff, you can go to the current events subforum
Back to top
imtryinmybest
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 03:12:40 (175)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 130.05
Posts: 11365
nasa wrote:
i agree about the stupid topics - there should be a intelligence test before people are accepted in


fortunately you wouldnt pass that.

_________________
itmb to produce plz help me happy
Warrior - IF (itmb rmx)
PULSER fully supports the rmx - Matt Darey likes it grin2 - DP Staff grin2 *SIGNED* Signum DJ's
Back to top
Echo81
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 04:36:06 (233)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 27.75
Posts: 2539
Does anyone else here besides me see how this thread isnt going anywhere? Thats why this doesnt work. If this was part of the Forum Index underneath Regular Discussion , Current Events & Political Discussion would work, but its not. Sowy. happy

I think its best that it individually stays in off topic, mostly for search purposes and also because I dont want to have to leave comment on page 6001 about how I feel about Ahmadinejad aiming a nuke at Isreal which was originally posted back on page 2387. I would rather go directly to the topic, scan through a few comments, and post a reply.

Peace, I'm out.

_________________

To enjoy my latest production>> CLICK RIGHT HURR
Back to top
Echo81 - So long T.Nu. It's been an amazing run. I will miss all of you. Even the dipshits. ='(
armoguy94
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 06:02:44 (293)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 7.20
Posts: 488
Echo81 wrote:
I think its best that it individually stays in off topic, mostly for search purposes and also because I dont want to have to leave comment on page 6001 about how I feel about Ahmadinejad aiming a nuke at Isreal which was originally posted back on page 2387. I would rather go directly to the topic, scan through a few comments, and post a reply.

Peace, I'm out.
touche, if people dont want this then i'm fine with that, personally it would be more convenient for me and im sure others as well, but that doesn't mean it works for everyone. i still don't see whats so bad about it though, and what do you mean, if this was to happen where else would current events & political discussion section go other than underneath the "Regular Discussion" category?
Back to top
TheDigitalInsomniac
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 09:20:37 (430)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 38.95
Posts: 1041
i just noticed all but two guys here (other than myself) has a pic..... LOL. i didnt bother to read any of it and im sure 90% of the people who go in here wont either. in off topic, just keep it random.. because no one will just come here for many events.. totally killing the off topics..

_________________
I'm TDI, and i'm a Techaholic. I've been KO'd by a size 2 pump. O.o....just dont piss off women with such weapons.
Back to top
TheDigitalInsomniac bleh
sleeping
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 09:56:30 (455)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 84.15
Posts: 9440
armoguy94 wrote:
Echo81 wrote:
I think its best that it individually stays in off topic, mostly for search purposes and also because I dont want to have to leave comment on page 6001 about how I feel about Ahmadinejad aiming a nuke at Isreal which was originally posted back on page 2387. I would rather go directly to the topic, scan through a few comments, and post a reply.

Peace, I'm out.
touche, if people dont want this then i'm fine with that, personally it would be more convenient for me and im sure others as well, but that doesn't mean it works for everyone. i still don't see whats so bad about it though, and what do you mean, if this was to happen where else would current events & political discussion section go other than underneath the "Regular Discussion" category?


well, it wont stop nasa to post 2,5 hours documentaries about the macroeconomical state, that no one will have the time or interest to watch

_________________
Soundcloud

New You Are My Salvation myspace!!
Back to top
sleeping can i be your superman?
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT + 4 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 2 | Click to jump to page >>
Goto page 1, 2  Next
trance.nu Forum Index  |  Trance.nu suggestions

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 



Powered by phpBB