Events
Notification

Latest Topics
<  Trance.nu suggestions  |   Page 1 of 2 | Jump To >> | Goto page 1, 2  Next
Current Events & Political Discussion
armoguy94
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 00:32:13 (064)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

The title says it all, this site is in dire need of a current events & political discussion forum, so the Off Topic section will stop being flooded with current events/politics.
fudd
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 01:35:41 (108)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

+1

thumbsup

open your eyes, see all the love in me, i've got enough forever. don't be afraid, take all you need from me and we'll be strong together - brisk & trixxy
fudd will always love trance.nu
nasa
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 01:42:32 (112)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

i disagree, that's what makes the off topics so good, always choc block with variety
armoguy94
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 01:45:05 (114)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

nasa wrote:
i disagree, that's what makes the off topics so good, always choc block with variety
it's not variety when a great amount of the topics are just current events, and some of the "current events" are just stupid and pointless that not many people care about, so what is bad about having a forum dedicated for current events & politics?
nasa
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 01:49:09 (117)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

i agree about the stupid topics - there should be a intelligence test before people are accepted in
armoguy94
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 01:56:15 (122)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

nasa wrote:
i agree about the stupid topics - there should be a intelligence test before people are accepted in
so, tell me exactly why are you against a current events forum/subforum?
nasa
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 02:00:18 (125)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

then whats going to be left in the off topics?
armoguy94
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 02:02:52 (126)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

nasa wrote:
then whats going to be left in the off topics?
There are plenty of threads for the off topics, there are only a few current event topics that I see on the first page.
nasa
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 02:05:38 (128)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

i personally like the way you can have some serious topics and then post chics
armoguy94
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 02:07:25 (130)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

nasa wrote:
i personally like the way you can have some serious topics and then post chics
yeah, so when you wanna keep check on the serious stuff, you can go to the current events subforum
imtryinmybest
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 03:12:40 (175)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

nasa wrote:

fortunately you wouldnt pass that.

Echo81
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 04:36:06 (233)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Does anyone else here besides me see how this thread isnt going anywhere? Thats why this doesnt work. If this was part of the Forum Index underneath Regular Discussion , Current Events & Political Discussion would work, but its not. Sowy. happy

I think its best that it individually stays in off topic, mostly for search purposes and also because I dont want to have to leave comment on page 6001 about how I feel about Ahmadinejad aiming a nuke at Isreal which was originally posted back on page 2387. I would rather go directly to the topic, scan through a few comments, and post a reply.

Peace, I'm out.

To enjoy my latest production>> CLICK RIGHT HURR
Echo81 - So long T.Nu. It's been an amazing run. I will miss all of you. Even the dipshits. ='(
armoguy94
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 06:02:44 (293)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Echo81 wrote:
I think its best that it individually stays in off topic, mostly for search purposes and also because I dont want to have to leave comment on page 6001 about how I feel about Ahmadinejad aiming a nuke at Isreal which was originally posted back on page 2387. I would rather go directly to the topic, scan through a few comments, and post a reply.

Peace, I'm out.
touche, if people dont want this then i'm fine with that, personally it would be more convenient for me and im sure others as well, but that doesn't mean it works for everyone. i still don't see whats so bad about it though, and what do you mean, if this was to happen where else would current events & political discussion section go other than underneath the "Regular Discussion" category?
TheDigitalInsomniac
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 09:20:37 (430)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

i just noticed all but two guys here (other than myself) has a pic..... LOL. i didnt bother to read any of it and im sure 90% of the people who go in here wont either. in off topic, just keep it random.. because no one will just come here for many events.. totally killing the off topics..

sleeping
PostPosted: 22 July 2009 - 09:56:30 (455)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

armoguy94 wrote:
Echo81 wrote:

Peace, I'm out.
touche, if people dont want this then i'm fine with that, personally it would be more convenient for me and im sure others as well, but that doesn't mean it works for everyone. i still don't see whats so bad about it though, and what do you mean, if this was to happen where else would current events & political discussion section go other than underneath the "Regular Discussion" category?

well, it wont stop nasa to post 2,5 hours documentaries about the macroeconomical state, that no one will have the time or interest to watch

New You Are My Salvation myspace!!
sleeping can i be your superman?