Logged in as Guest, please register | 15 October 2019 - 12:23:41 (558) GMT 1
Users online: 0
 
 
Guests online: 133
Total online: 133
Guestbook
Guestbook
Events
Notification
Messages
Messages
 
Latest Topics
<  Top lists  |   Page 1 of 1 | Jump To >> |
Somekind of Top 10
DrGonzo
PostPosted: 17 November 2009 - 01:46:28 (115)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 128.70
Posts: 5591
01. The Digital Blonde - Trina
02. 00.db - Epicate
03. Peace Maker - Fulki
04. 00.db - Orba
05. Astral Projection - Humans will play for robots (Morning Mix)
06. Ovnimoon - Gathering of Angels
07. Anton Chernikov pres. Crystal Verge - Kerudu
08. Save the Robot - Mars needs time
09. Oliver Prime - Fragments
10. Tastexperience - Hydewood (Beetseekers Remix)

_________________
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

*Homer Simpson
Back to top
DrGonzo is remote control auto pilot
Hexfire
PostPosted: 17 November 2009 - 02:10:01 (131)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 84.90
Posts: 3575
Trina is nice, definitely the track to grow. It's not released yet, as far as I'm concerned.

00.db - I take it that these two are taken from considerations that Pro 1 and Ark already got old. happy Epicate is very good though... very atmospheric track.

On the other hand, I was a little disappointed with Oliver Prime comeback. Sounds somewhat too intricate and messy, and even too loud in a way.

In all, quite nice (psy)progressive list with some highlights (not many would join mine, though).

_________________
DepthAddict, The

“Universal Assemblage Point”
Back to top
Hexfire is invulnerable.
NeoMatrix
PostPosted: 17 November 2009 - 02:19:56 (138)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 56.65
Posts: 2380
DrGonzo wrote:
01. The Digital Blonde - Trina
02. 00.db - Epicate
03. Peace Maker - Fulki
04. 00.db - Orba
05. Astral Projection - Humans will play for robots (Morning Mix)
06. Ovnimoon - Gathering of Angels
07. Anton Chernikov pres. Crystal Verge - Kerudu
08. Save the Robot - Mars needs time
09. Oliver Prime - Fragments
10. Tastexperience - Hydewood (Beetseekers Remix)


thumbsup J00F = OMG trance

_________________
I want animated forum signature
Back to top
NeoMatrix says: "Please, stop judging the music by the artist name & listen to it."
DrGonzo
PostPosted: 17 November 2009 - 02:20:54 (139)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 128.70
Posts: 5591
Hexfire wrote:
Trina is nice, definitely the track to grow. It's not released yet, as far as I'm concerned.

00.db - I take it that these two are taken from considerations that Pro 1 and Ark already got old. happy Epicate is very good though... very atmospheric track.

On the other hand, I was a little disappointed with Oliver Prime comeback. Sounds somewhat too intricate and messy, and even too loud in a way.

In all, quite nice (psy)progressive list with some highlights (not many would join mine, though).



not yet (but I hope that it will be released soon!!)...don't know how many times I've listened to it since yesterday when I got the J00F podcast

Pro 1 and Ark are both very good tracks..but they both lose to Orba in my opinion

well not the best Prime but I still love the atmosphere in it happy

write down some of your top tracks atm. I really want to discover more good psyprog etc happy

_________________
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

*Homer Simpson
Back to top
DrGonzo is remote control auto pilot
DrGonzo
PostPosted: 17 November 2009 - 02:21:37 (140)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 128.70
Posts: 5591
NeoMatrix wrote:
DrGonzo wrote:
01. The Digital Blonde - Trina
02. 00.db - Epicate
03. Peace Maker - Fulki
04. 00.db - Orba
05. Astral Projection - Humans will play for robots (Morning Mix)
06. Ovnimoon - Gathering of Angels
07. Anton Chernikov pres. Crystal Verge - Kerudu
08. Save the Robot - Mars needs time
09. Oliver Prime - Fragments
10. Tastexperience - Hydewood (Beetseekers Remix)


thumbsup J00F = OMG trance


yup grin

_________________
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

*Homer Simpson
Back to top
DrGonzo is remote control auto pilot
OwenF
PostPosted: 17 November 2009 - 02:35:55 (149)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 23.00
Posts: 1749
DrGonzo wrote:

10. Tastexperience - Hydewood (Beetseekers Remix)


thumbsup
Back to top
Hexfire
PostPosted: 17 November 2009 - 02:36:17 (150)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 84.90
Posts: 3575
DrGonzo wrote:
Hexfire wrote:
Trina is nice, definitely the track to grow. It's not released yet, as far as I'm concerned.

00.db - I take it that these two are taken from considerations that Pro 1 and Ark already got old. happy Epicate is very good though... very atmospheric track.

On the other hand, I was a little disappointed with Oliver Prime comeback. Sounds somewhat too intricate and messy, and even too loud in a way.

In all, quite nice (psy)progressive list with some highlights (not many would join mine, though).



not yet (but I hope that it will be released soon!!)...don't know how many times I've listened to it since yesterday when I got the J00F podcast

Pro 1 and Ark are both very good tracks..but they both lose to Orba in my opinion

well not the best Prime but I still love the atmosphere in it happy

write down some of your top tracks atm. I really want to discover more good psyprog etc happy


I'm in crisis with psyprog this year. happy I've heard most artist albums and great amount of compilations, but hardly anything even catches (previous year was incredible in this sense). I think I will come up with a list soon, will post it here.

Kastefa Beach is a track of the year in this league for me, though:
http://trance.nu/v4/forum/viewtopic.php?t=174913 happy

_________________
DepthAddict, The

“Universal Assemblage Point”
Back to top
Hexfire is invulnerable.
DrGonzo
PostPosted: 17 November 2009 - 02:44:56 (156)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 128.70
Posts: 5591
Hexfire wrote:
DrGonzo wrote:
Hexfire wrote:
Trina is nice, definitely the track to grow. It's not released yet, as far as I'm concerned.

00.db - I take it that these two are taken from considerations that Pro 1 and Ark already got old. happy Epicate is very good though... very atmospheric track.

On the other hand, I was a little disappointed with Oliver Prime comeback. Sounds somewhat too intricate and messy, and even too loud in a way.

In all, quite nice (psy)progressive list with some highlights (not many would join mine, though).



not yet (but I hope that it will be released soon!!)...don't know how many times I've listened to it since yesterday when I got the J00F podcast

Pro 1 and Ark are both very good tracks..but they both lose to Orba in my opinion

well not the best Prime but I still love the atmosphere in it happy

write down some of your top tracks atm. I really want to discover more good psyprog etc happy


I'm in crisis with psyprog this year. happy I've heard most artist albums and great amount of compilations, but hardly anything even catches (previous year was incredible in this sense). I think I will come up with a list soon, will post it here.

Kastefa Beach is a track of the year in this league for me, though:
http://trance.nu/v4/forum/viewtopic.php?t=174913 happy


great track! thumbsup

has been bought!

_________________
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

*Homer Simpson
Back to top
DrGonzo is remote control auto pilot
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT + 4 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1 | Click to jump to page >>
trance.nu Forum Index  |  Top lists

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 



Powered by phpBB