Logged in as Guest, please register | 16 July 2019 - 11:27:16 (518) GMT 1
Users online: 0
 
 
Guests online: 96
Total online: 96
Guestbook
Guestbook
Events
Notification
Messages
Messages
 
Latest Topics
<  News Discussion  |   Page 1 of 2 | Jump To >> | Goto page 1, 2  Next
Trance.nu v4 - 08.04.09
TnuBot
PostPosted: 09 April 2008 - 17:06:17 (754)  Reply with quote
Trance.nu System Role

Karma: 32.25
Posts: 12143
Discussion for the news, Trance.nu v4 - 08.04.09
http://trance.nu/perm/news/23542
Back to top
TnuBot is el robocop!
rusch
PostPosted: 09 April 2008 - 17:09:15 (756)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 127.20
Posts: 20124
Ah good, so I'm not going crazy then. Was certain something happened to the font.

_________________
For remix or booking inqueries: [email protected][email protected]

http://www.christianrusch.comhttp://www.youtube.com/chrirus2006
Back to top
rusch : Make today count.
Tommie
PostPosted: 09 April 2008 - 17:11:11 (757)  Reply with quote
T.nu HeadAdmin

Karma: 215.30
Posts: 7083
rusch wrote:
Ah good, so I'm not going crazy then. Was certain something happened to the font.

Indeed happy

It was way to small and since all out other content used this typography we decided to change it here as well. Though it's worth mentioning that the site could use a complete redesign when it comes to typography, its a mess atm happy

_________________
.. realized sig-images are for suckers
All productions --- http://trance.tommie.nu/music/
Back to top
Tommie moooo
R_tan
PostPosted: 09 April 2008 - 17:33:05 (772)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 70.55
Posts: 8119
I don't know if this is an error but I don't receive any email notifications anymore when I get an PM. I have it activated tho. ( it also doesn't go into my junkmail )

shy

_________________
8 Seasons Recordings
http://www.8seasons.org
WEBSITE / MySpace
http://www.r-tan.org / http://www.myspace.com/rrtan / http://www.myspace.com/8seasonsrecordings / http://www.youtube.com/user/8SeasonsRecordings
Back to top
R_tan New WIP track: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/24373233/Jericho.mp3
Dannie
PostPosted: 09 April 2008 - 17:37:23 (775)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 88.10
Posts: 1186
Thanks for the new update thumbsup

Though I wonder why implement new functions when there are old ones that have to be taken care of first.

But don't get me wrong. Continue the go-ahead spirit with new ideas.
Back to top
Dannie is destroying everything he touches
Tommie
PostPosted: 09 April 2008 - 17:38:16 (776)  Reply with quote
T.nu HeadAdmin

Karma: 215.30
Posts: 7083
instant wrote:
Though I wonder why implement new functions when there are old ones that have to be taken care of first.

Development > bugfixing

(and for the record, each update contains a few bugfixes. Some are disregarded as the section they're in are up for a complete revamp anyways happy )

_________________
.. realized sig-images are for suckers
All productions --- http://trance.tommie.nu/music/
Back to top
Tommie moooo
rusch
PostPosted: 09 April 2008 - 17:40:48 (778)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 127.20
Posts: 20124
So, if I post about Christian Rusch [w] it'll appear as a Wiki link? grin2

_________________
For remix or booking inqueries: [email protected][email protected]

http://www.christianrusch.comhttp://www.youtube.com/chrirus2006
Back to top
rusch : Make today count.
Tommie
PostPosted: 09 April 2008 - 17:40:56 (778)  Reply with quote
T.nu HeadAdmin

Karma: 215.30
Posts: 7083
R_tan wrote:
I don't know if this is an error but I don't receive any email notifications anymore when I get an PM. I have it activated tho. ( it also doesn't go into my junkmail )

shy

Works fine, you've done something wrong. Have fun finding it! happy

_________________
.. realized sig-images are for suckers
All productions --- http://trance.tommie.nu/music/
Back to top
Tommie moooo
Tommie
PostPosted: 09 April 2008 - 17:41:36 (778)  Reply with quote
T.nu HeadAdmin

Karma: 215.30
Posts: 7083
rusch wrote:
So, if I post about Christian Rusch [w] it'll appear as a Wiki link? grin2

Sure does! BUT THERE IS A BUG! Dear god, thanks for showing it mr rush! happy


Last edited by Tommie on 09 April 2008 - 17:57:37 (790); edited 2 times in total

_________________
.. realized sig-images are for suckers
All productions --- http://trance.tommie.nu/music/
Back to top
Tommie moooo
Dannie
PostPosted: 09 April 2008 - 17:42:04 (779)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 88.10
Posts: 1186
Tommie wrote:
instant wrote:
Though I wonder why implement new functions when there are old ones that have to be taken care of first.

Development > bugfixing

(and for the record, each update contains a few bugfixes. Some are disregarded as the section they're in are up for a complete revamp anyways happy )


ai ai sir worshipping wink
Back to top
Dannie is destroying everything he touches
Dannie
PostPosted: 09 April 2008 - 17:44:25 (780)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 88.10
Posts: 1186
rusch wrote:
So, if I post about Christian Rusch<sup class="wikiLink"><a href="http://wiki.trance.nu/Christian Rusch" target="_blank" class="link-nodisplay" style="color:green;" title="Check out Christian Rusch on wiki.trance.nu [new window]"> [w]</a></sup> it'll appear as a Wiki link? grin2


yikes, heaps of info about you there wow
Back to top
Dannie is destroying everything he touches
R_tan
PostPosted: 09 April 2008 - 17:45:59 (781)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 70.55
Posts: 8119
Tommie wrote:
R_tan wrote:
I don't know if this is an error but I don't receive any email notifications anymore when I get an PM. I have it activated tho. ( it also doesn't go into my junkmail )

shy

Works fine, you've done something wrong. Have fun finding it! happy

Not sure but I haven't touched any of my settings for a very very very long time. I'm pretty sure it's not my fault.

_________________
8 Seasons Recordings
http://www.8seasons.org
WEBSITE / MySpace
http://www.r-tan.org / http://www.myspace.com/rrtan / http://www.myspace.com/8seasonsrecordings / http://www.youtube.com/user/8SeasonsRecordings
Back to top
R_tan New WIP track: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/24373233/Jericho.mp3
Tommie
PostPosted: 09 April 2008 - 17:47:26 (782)  Reply with quote
T.nu HeadAdmin

Karma: 215.30
Posts: 7083
R_tan wrote:
Tommie wrote:
R_tan wrote:
I don't know if this is an error but I don't receive any email notifications anymore when I get an PM. I have it activated tho. ( it also doesn't go into my junkmail )

shy

Works fine, you've done something wrong. Have fun finding it! happy

Not sure but I haven't touched any of my settings for a very very very long time. I'm pretty sure it's not my fault.

You're wrong and need to pay more attention to updates happy
http://trance.nu/v4/news/trance-nu-v4-08-03-14

_________________
.. realized sig-images are for suckers
All productions --- http://trance.tommie.nu/music/
Back to top
Tommie moooo
Dannie
PostPosted: 09 April 2008 - 17:49:21 (784)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 88.10
Posts: 1186
instant wrote:
rusch wrote:
So, if I post about Christian Rusch<sup class="wikiLink"><a href="http://wiki.trance.nu/Christian Rusch" target="_blank" class="link-nodisplay" style="color:green;" title="Check out Christian Rusch on wiki.trance.nu [new window]"> [w]</a></sup> it'll appear as a Wiki link? grin2


yikes, heaps of info about you there wow


Hmmm, that quote looks suspect. Perhaps a bug?
Back to top
Dannie is destroying everything he touches
Tommie
PostPosted: 09 April 2008 - 17:50:03 (784)  Reply with quote
T.nu HeadAdmin

Karma: 215.30
Posts: 7083
instant wrote:
instant wrote:
rusch wrote:
So, if I post about Christian Rusch<sup class="wikiLink"><a href="http://wiki.trance.nu/Christian Rusch" target="_blank" class="link-nodisplay" style="color:green;" title="Check out Christian Rusch on wiki.trance.nu [new window]"> [w]</a></sup> it'll appear as a Wiki link? grin2


yikes, heaps of info about you there wow


Hmmm, that quote looks suspect. Perhaps a bug?

You think?! happy
Quote:
Sure does! BUT THERE IS A BUG! Dear god, thanks for showing it mr rush!

_________________
.. realized sig-images are for suckers
All productions --- http://trance.tommie.nu/music/
Back to top
Tommie moooo
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT + 4 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 2 | Click to jump to page >>
Goto page 1, 2  Next
trance.nu Forum Index  |  News Discussion

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 



Powered by phpBB