Users online: 0

Guests online: 99
Total online: 99
Guestbook
Guestbook
Events
Notification

Latest Topics
<  Classic Threads  |   Page 70 of 71 | Jump To >> | Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 69, 70, 71  Next
Deadmau5 bans Marcus Schossow from gig
diplo
PostPosted: 13 March 2009 - 04:52:59 (245)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

lol

PostPosted: 13 March 2009 - 06:59:06 (332)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

haha, wow this is old lol

I like my sugar with coffee and cream.
QWERTY. Miss you tnu :(
bassmeister
PostPosted: 17 March 2009 - 01:43:41 (113)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

whay dont they just settle it in a fair fight! Marcus can wear a Rat head protection so will the Deadmau5 !!! Bring out Celebrity Deathmatch!!!! lol

HadyBasha
PostPosted: 29 March 2009 - 03:57:54 (206)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

really Joel , who the fuck do u think u are runnin ur mout about DJs and now this Schossow incident! are fuckin serious? did success get into ur head that bad? trustttttt me , ppl come to see a guy wearin a red mouse helmet and thats all, ur music sucks ass , very simple and easy to make , nothin special and its not even that good, Axwell and DONS have u covered anyway, why the hell would you even be so disrespectful to other DJs????? Marcus Schossow has more talent in his toes than u'll ever have in ur whole life, nahhh i dont care wat stupid mainstream morons think about you, we , the true EDM people think u are nothin but a joke, ur a lil kid with some success that decided that he has an opinion , heh dude remember its ppl like us "BORING CUNTS" who played ur music all over and thats how ppl knew who the retard behind the red helmet is, its ppl like us who used to pay for ur tracks (not me necessarily) and if u only play shit u made , well then i seen u once , i guess thats enuff for a life time !!!!!!! grow up , have some respect for other DJs and remember ur not the first buddy , PVD with all his success and amazing talent still is a humble person and a million time the DJ/Producer u will ever be
PS I LOVE U SCHOSSOW , u are one insane rare talent and counting the days to see ya in detroit Brother happy
carpanafilms
PostPosted: 23 April 2009 - 06:58:25 (332)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Wow. Its been over a year since this thread began. What a classic!
carpanafilms ....large!
Marlonsadler
PostPosted: 23 July 2009 - 17:16:46 (761)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

im new to this site and cant belive what im reading, this is so funny. i look on the net for proof and found it on wiki pedia:

In December 2007 Marcus Schossow, Dj Eco and Maor Levi created a project named Deadrat6 as a joke on Deadmau5, claiming his tracks sound alike.[3] A similar faux project was also created under the name of Sinterklaa5.[4]. As a counter-move, Deadmau5 created a track under the artist name "Marcus Fatsow". In the 330th episode of A State of Trance, Armin van Buuren played the song Deadrat6 - Very Exactly, which is a track made by Marcus Schossow and Maor Levi to joke on Deadmau5's name. At the beginning of the program Armin said "New tunes coming in the next 2 hours by Deadmau5, and I think he's got a little brother because we got a tune by Deadrat6 too." Schossow also wrote "haha, Armin played my Deadrat6 joke" on his MSN Messenger.[citation needed]

The rivalry between Deadmau5 and Schossow escalated at an event in April 2008 in Oslo, where, according to Marcus Schossow, Deadmau5 refused to play at a club if Marcus Schossow was going to play afterwards. This lead to Marcus Schossow being refused entry and made the night a Deadmau5 solo-event.[

and now i heard the tune on http://www.myspace.com/deadrat6

hillarious
hellosam
PostPosted: 05 August 2009 - 20:07:28 (880)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

marcus sent out this video monday saying
"glad that never came out before LOL grin2"

and he even RESENT it out (he obviously is getting a kick of this) same day a couple hours later on his twitter and status message on facebook....hahaha

"me fighting with deadmau5"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUkwEe-eCmE

lol...i totally fell for it hahahaha

PostPosted: 06 August 2009 - 02:10:33 (132)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

^ Ahhhhh what's the track in that video @ 0:20 I'm sooooo lucking for that track ..

PostPosted: 19 August 2009 - 08:31:00 (396)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

DJMag

11. Deadmau5
124. Marcus Shossow

the mau5 didnt start this crap, lets not forget
lawl
PostPosted: 19 August 2009 - 08:32:52 (397)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

HadyBasha wrote:
really Joel , who the fuck do u think u are runnin ur mout about DJs and now this Schossow incident! are fuckin serious? did success get into ur head that bad? trustttttt me , ppl come to see a guy wearin a red mouse helmet and thats all, ur music sucks ass , very simple and easy to make , nothin special and its not even that good, Axwell and DONS have u covered anyway, why the hell would you even be so disrespectful to other DJs????? Marcus Schossow has more talent in his toes than u'll ever have in ur whole life, nahhh i dont care wat stupid mainstream morons think about you, we , the true EDM people think u are nothin but a joke, ur a lil kid with some success that decided that he has an opinion , heh dude remember its ppl like us "BORING CUNTS" who played ur music all over and thats how ppl knew who the retard behind the red helmet is, its ppl like us who used to pay for ur tracks (not me necessarily) and if u only play shit u made , well then i seen u once , i guess thats enuff for a life time !!!!!!! grow up , have some respect for other DJs and remember ur not the first buddy , PVD with all his success and amazing talent still is a humble person and a million time the DJ/Producer u will ever be
PS I LOVE U SCHOSSOW , u are one insane rare talent and counting the days to see ya in detroit Brother happy

you sir are retarded... we EDM people? hahaha ok speak forr yourself
LeeUHF
PostPosted: 09 September 2009 - 17:30:02 (770)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

deadmau5 wrote:
shizow wrote:
deadmau5 wrote:
oh SNAP! lol.

what a thread of epic proportions... hahaha, i didnt actively do anything... actually. my management kinda thought it awkward that they'd have the "deadrat6" and myself in the same room... its not like i petitioned it... just following orders.

im over the whole d6 stuff, had a laugh, jokes over, lets move on.

im sure marcus is a swell chap, and his tunes stand on their own quite well, bit of a bummer things have to "leak out" like this from time to time... ah well, we all have our moments.

life goes on for both of us im sure.

Hahahaha, veeeeryyy funny joel.. good try to repair it, but sorry, it aint gonna happen..... way to late.

I will post an official statement tomorrow incl all emails, facts etc in a press message. Im in prague atm and just got home from godskitchen and i just saw this topic.

Cheers

Marcus Schossow

well cool. go on then. post an official statement.... which will probably entail copying and pasting bits of my original post, and releasing it as your own.

i dont know why this is such a big fucking deal... i dont want to play with someone who takes the piss on my tracks and releases em and yippidiee fuckin doo dah. and my management just so happened to feel the same way.

of all the people you dont want to play a gig with, let alone bump into in the street... are people who piss take at the shit youve worked on. Ive told you this a thousand times.

so you missed a gig, got a nice lil vacation to Norway, and life goes on for you. get over it.

so i guess im a dickhead. that's cool... you wanna come out on top of all this... its all you kiddo! ill play the martyr on this one, coz i simply just dont give a fuck about the whole lot of this drama.

have fun with it.

Wow... just wow!

Im totally unbiased towards yourself and Marcus, in fact Im a big fan of your music (on certain tracks)

But that is the most childish begaviour Ive ever seen from someone who is supposed to be a musically respected artist.

You need to get a fucking grip mate, and realize its NOT all about you.

Your probably a great guy in your circles and with your friends but going off like a completely unprofessional little cry baby because someone had a joke about you is just retarded.

Rise above it if you think its vindictive, be the better person, have you never heard the expression "immitation is the biggest form of flatery"?

You probably need to take your head out the big plastic Mouse head and open your eyes abit.

Like I said Im completely unbiased on this, and until I read about this across the internet I never heard of marcus, but I distinctly remember you blabbering shite slating Djs off in the past too. People who actually buy your tracks lol.

I suppose this was another "joke" up

Anyhow Ill not stop listening to your music, or buying it. But Ill be more than likely to think like most in the future when I see you play

"What a twat" heartbroken
LeeUHF
PostPosted: 09 September 2009 - 17:33:35 (773)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Just listening to some of Marcus's music and its pretty good.

Didnt realize he was a fat ginger though. grin

And LOL at the person saying PVD is humble. Do you not remember the Jesus remark?
azoic
PostPosted: 10 September 2009 - 16:23:46 (724)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

LeeUHF wrote:

Didnt realize he was a fat ginger though. grin

does it matter when listening to his music?
dancemania
PostPosted: 29 March 2010 - 02:02:49 (126)  Reply with quote
T.nu Staff

http://twitpic.com/1bm8fh

Shocking! wow

lol

Join the Ferry Corsten forum!!! : www.ferrycorsten.com/forum
dancemania Check http://www.twitter.com/TranceClassics for the best trance classics!
gavon
PostPosted: 29 March 2010 - 02:16:10 (136)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

dancemania wrote:
http://twitpic.com/1bm8fh

Shocking! wow

lol

my god lol lol lol , that guy know how to pull the right strings of deadmouse