Logged in as Guest, please register | 21 August 2019 - 17:05:37 (753) GMT 1
Users online: 0
 
 
Guests online: 113
Total online: 113
Guestbook
Guestbook
Events
Notification
Messages
Messages
 
Latest Topics
<  Off Topics  |   Page 1 of 2 | Jump To >> | Goto page 1, 2  Next
Turkish
xPROXYx
PostPosted: 19 March 2008 - 02:10:34 (132)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 105.10
Posts: 2736
Hey guys, I have an apartman in turkey and my neighbour just send me 3 text-messages today in turkish and i cant find anywhere on the net to translate it. So im wondering if anyone of you guys speak turkish and will help me to translate the text-message.

Thanks for the help bigkiss

_________________


www.mondaybar.com http://selma-s.blogspot.com www.gate42.net http://twitter.com/Selma_S
Back to top
xPROXYx "When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead....True story!"
Shiva
PostPosted: 19 March 2008 - 02:13:59 (134)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 103.15
Posts: 21781
An apartman. That's cute puh

_________________

It's all in your head...
Back to top
Shiva is missing t.nu - please check out www.trancenu.tk
ob1knob
PostPosted: 19 March 2008 - 02:21:00 (139)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 23.25
Posts: 987
he said gobble gobble gobble



_________________
Awarded best dance radio www.friskyradio.com
Back to top
xPROXYx
PostPosted: 19 March 2008 - 02:24:50 (142)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 105.10
Posts: 2736
Text 1
-Sayin sakarovic(probably my last name badly spelled) kusura bakma ben zor durumdayim bana yardimedermisiniz mayista vermek sartiyla bana 1500 euro yardim edermisiniz lufen.

Text 2
-Ben zordurumdayim soz mayista verecegim bilal catal kaya akbank alanya subesi olursa sevinirim cok zordurumdayim saygilar

Text 3
-Sizden yarin haber bekliyorum sizden ricaediyorum ama cok zor durumdaolduguma soylerim ve size rica ediyorud vd haber bekliyorum ama bekliyorum



Who made this languge up?

_________________


www.mondaybar.com http://selma-s.blogspot.com www.gate42.net http://twitter.com/Selma_S
Back to top
xPROXYx "When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead....True story!"
DrGonzo
PostPosted: 19 March 2008 - 02:28:49 (145)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 128.70
Posts: 5591
xPROXYx wrote:
Text 1
-Sayin sakarovic(probably my last name badly spelled) kusura bakma ben zor durumdayim bana yardimedermisiniz mayista vermek sartiyla bana 1500 euro yardim edermisiniz lufen.

Text 2
-Ben zordurumdayim soz mayista verecegim bilal catal kaya akbank alanya subesi olursa sevinirim cok zordurumdayim saygilar

Text 3
-Sizden yarin haber bekliyorum sizden ricaediyorum ama cok zor durumdaolduguma soylerim ve size rica ediyorud vd haber bekliyorum ama bekliyorum



Who made this languge up?


thats was acctually......a Finnish person...

_________________
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

*Homer Simpson
Back to top
DrGonzo is remote control auto pilot
ob1knob
PostPosted: 19 March 2008 - 02:28:58 (145)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 23.25
Posts: 987
i hate Turkish men... everyone i knew was a bully at school & you buy an apartment there wtf?




O b 1

_________________
Awarded best dance radio www.friskyradio.com
Back to top
marcvanskoog
PostPosted: 19 March 2008 - 02:31:03 (146)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 69.20
Posts: 2642
My bet is he wants to pay you 1500 euros for you to come down and sleep with him..

_________________
“Do or do not... there is no try.”
Back to top
xPROXYx
PostPosted: 19 March 2008 - 02:31:14 (146)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 105.10
Posts: 2736
ob1knob wrote:
i hate Turkish men... everyone i knew was a bully at school & you buy an apartment there wtf?




O b 1


Its cheap, everyone is really nice, its on the beach and its fucking cheap. You do know i live in a country that has 2 months of summer, and summer=+25*c. And since i dotn wanna be depressed like anyone else i have a place somewhere else!

_________________


www.mondaybar.com http://selma-s.blogspot.com www.gate42.net http://twitter.com/Selma_S
Back to top
xPROXYx "When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead....True story!"
xPROXYx
PostPosted: 19 March 2008 - 02:32:15 (147)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 105.10
Posts: 2736
marcvanskoog wrote:
My bet is he wants to pay you 1500 euros for you to come down and sleep with him..


But didnt your mum do that last week??

_________________


www.mondaybar.com http://selma-s.blogspot.com www.gate42.net http://twitter.com/Selma_S
Back to top
xPROXYx "When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead....True story!"
marcvanskoog
PostPosted: 19 March 2008 - 02:33:22 (148)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 69.20
Posts: 2642
xPROXYx wrote:
marcvanskoog wrote:
My bet is he wants to pay you 1500 euros for you to come down and sleep with him..


But didnt your mum do that last week??


Didn't notice she was missing, but knowing those turks, she might aswell have been.. puh Sleezy fuckers... Well some of them anyway.. puh

_________________
“Do or do not... there is no try.”
Back to top
xPROXYx
PostPosted: 19 March 2008 - 02:49:17 (159)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 105.10
Posts: 2736
ok so no help at all?

_________________


www.mondaybar.com http://selma-s.blogspot.com www.gate42.net http://twitter.com/Selma_S
Back to top
xPROXYx "When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead....True story!"
andYMkIII
PostPosted: 19 March 2008 - 02:55:08 (163)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 98.30
Posts: 4606
According to a friend of mine (respect to you, Mr. Cän, thanks a lot for translating this - if you told me shit I'll kill you and your whole family, which might take a few years grin ).

xPROXYx wrote:
Text 1
-Sayin sakarovic(probably my last name badly spelled) kusura bakma ben zor durumdayim bana yardimedermisiniz mayista vermek sartiyla bana 1500 euro yardim edermisiniz lufen.


He wants you to lend him 1.500 €, which he'll pay back in may at the latest.

xPROXYx wrote:
Text 2
-Ben zordurumdayim soz mayista verecegim bilal catal kaya akbank alanya subesi olursa sevinirim cok zordurumdayim saygilar


He's in a pretty bad situation, and he really needs the money. He'd like to have it transfered to his bank account at at the AkBank which is in bilal catal kaya.

xPROXYx wrote:
Text 3
-Sizden yarin haber bekliyorum sizden ricaediyorum ama cok zor durumdaolduguma soylerim ve size rica ediyorud vd haber bekliyorum ama bekliyorum


He says again that he desperatley need the money, and waits for your reply.



Hope that helps cheers

_________________
a'ndY pres. Timetravel on Afterhours.FM
Next Episode: Sep 22, 14 CET

a'ndY pres. Entrancing Melodies on DiscoverTrance
Next Episode: Oct 4, 18 CET
Back to top
andYMkIII R.I.P. trance.nu, thanks for everything, I had a great time here :,(
xPROXYx
PostPosted: 19 March 2008 - 02:58:09 (165)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 105.10
Posts: 2736
^^Dont tell me u got Özgur to translate that, he told me earlier today "fucking complicated words can sum it up but no details". I love Özz like a brother but i need details!

Thanks anyway! bigkiss

_________________


www.mondaybar.com http://selma-s.blogspot.com www.gate42.net http://twitter.com/Selma_S
Back to top
xPROXYx "When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead....True story!"
andYMkIII
PostPosted: 19 March 2008 - 03:02:35 (168)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 98.30
Posts: 4606
xPROXYx wrote:
^^Dont tell me u got Özgur to translate that, he told me earlier today "fucking complicated words can sum it up but no details". I love Özz like a brother but i need details!

Thanks anyway! bigkiss


Haha, no I didn't ask him ^^

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but I'd just ignore those text messages if I were you puh I don't think you'd get your money back left right

_________________
a'ndY pres. Timetravel on Afterhours.FM
Next Episode: Sep 22, 14 CET

a'ndY pres. Entrancing Melodies on DiscoverTrance
Next Episode: Oct 4, 18 CET
Back to top
andYMkIII R.I.P. trance.nu, thanks for everything, I had a great time here :,(
xPROXYx
PostPosted: 19 March 2008 - 03:05:15 (170)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 105.10
Posts: 2736
Bonehunter22 wrote:
xPROXYx wrote:
^^Dont tell me u got Özgur to translate that, he told me earlier today "fucking complicated words can sum it up but no details". I love Özz like a brother but i need details!

Thanks anyway! bigkiss


Haha, no I didn't ask him ^^

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but I'd just ignore those text messages if I were you puh I don't think you'd get your money back left right


Well i dont think so either. So i will ignore them, since i rescently realized i dont shit money!

Thanks for the help to.

_________________


www.mondaybar.com http://selma-s.blogspot.com www.gate42.net http://twitter.com/Selma_S
Back to top
xPROXYx "When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead....True story!"
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT + 4 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 2 | Click to jump to page >>
Goto page 1, 2  Next
trance.nu Forum Index  |  Off Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 



Powered by phpBB