TnuBot is el robocop!
russianpirate
PostPosted: 02 March 2008 - 21:16:32 (928)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

I want this.. NOW wow

Jezper
PostPosted: 02 March 2008 - 21:21:31 (931)  Reply with quote
Trance.nu Retired Mascot

Dub mix of UM makes absolutely no sense.
Jezper & Tommie just launched a swedish tech podcast. Check it out: http://www.slashat.se
frostdude1
PostPosted: 02 March 2008 - 22:32:22 (980)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Overall, a very nice album with a couple of choons that I would hammer in my sets. And I agree with Jezper about the Dub Mix of UM, what is the point of that ?

PostPosted: 02 March 2008 - 22:33:58 (981)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

dear lord.. this is no good at all

Cfg BAZINGA!
ardalanafra
PostPosted: 02 March 2008 - 23:13:39 (009)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

4/5 out of 5? omg this album is 3/5 imo, i think dj orkidea is very better tahn this one, all of the tracks in this album sounds the same, aww 4/5 out of 5??????

PostPosted: 02 March 2008 - 23:35:24 (024)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Jezper wrote:
Dub mix of UM makes absolutely no sense.

totally agree, vocal mix is better, i love u airbaseeeeeee

PostPosted: 02 March 2008 - 23:42:58 (029)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Pretty boring album IMO.

Trance Energy anthem Thrill, okay tune. Unique sound, nice. Sound of soul okay tune, nice groove in it. I dont like the violin at all.
Dive in your love starts with the way too much copied 'analog-feel' sound. A bit ennoying to hear it yet again. They didnt use it in a cool way either, i think its just boring, didnt like it in their T.E. set either. Enoying climax too.
Double life of thingy is indeed missing a good vocal, so this is not a great track either.
I do like as the shadows though, great vocals too. Its missing a big climax though. Mexican Caravan, boring, the breakdown is Okay, but after that nothing happens. Ein, long intro, enoying melody.
Second great track on the album is Stranger in Paradise, mainly because of Susana's great vocals. I would like the 'main melody' to be more in front though.
Remind is okay, and then the remake of DSOTM. Sigh... whats this? Dub of UM... missing something for me.
Super jupiter is quite allright though...

All in all a lot of tracks sound the same to me, nice groove, nice vocals but thats it. A bit boring as an album.
Voci thnx t.nu for all cool people I got to know :)
ardalanafra
PostPosted: 02 March 2008 - 23:53:29 (037)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Voci wrote:
Pretty boring album IMO.

Trance Energy anthem Thrill, okay tune. Unique sound, nice. Sound of soul okay tune, nice groove in it. I dont like the violin at all.
Dive in your love starts with the way too much copied 'analog-feel' sound. A bit ennoying to hear it yet again. They didnt use it in a cool way either, i think its just boring, didnt like it in their T.E. set either. Enoying climax too.
Double life of thingy is indeed missing a good vocal, so this is not a great track either.
I do like as the shadows though, great vocals too. Its missing a big climax though. Mexican Caravan, boring, the breakdown is Okay, but after that nothing happens. Ein, long intro, enoying melody.
Second great track on the album is Stranger in Paradise, mainly because of Susana's great vocals. I would like the 'main melody' to be more in front though.
Remind is okay, and then the remake of DSOTM. Sigh... whats this? Dub of UM... missing something for me.
Super jupiter is quite allright though...

All in all a lot of tracks sound the same to me, nice groove, nice vocals but thats it. A bit boring as an album.

thumbsup

PostPosted: 02 March 2008 - 23:57:24 (039)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Absolutely amazing album, I really haven't heard something this good since Ali Wilson's Watchmaker, really great. I love especially Ein, it must be a killer on a dancefloor, hope it will get a single release.

To UM thing - I like this tune much more without vocals, they just don't fit the song for me...

(And errm, why all the people in forums hate it while reviewers love it?)
Voci
PostPosted: 03 March 2008 - 00:13:19 (050)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Frombeyond likes original music, well I can see how this album has some original things on it. He doesnt like the 'ode to 99' tune at all happy

Tastes differ, and thats the beauty of life innit.

OLE
PostPosted: 03 March 2008 - 00:48:46 (075)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

I am not a big fan of this album although I can see how some people would like it. To me it seems like alot of the tracks have a pop feel to them as though they were trying to make songs that would be played on pop radio stations. Some of the songs have some orignal sounds and melodies which is refreshing, but I could pick out way to many that copy cosmic gate sound, ohh well maybe some good remixs will be released later.
Trancekid404
PostPosted: 03 March 2008 - 06:11:47 (299)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

BeLjes_Addict wrote:
dear lord.. this is no good at all

wow im agreeing with you. wink

4.5/5 ? LMAO these reviews are jokes right?
Dannie
PostPosted: 03 March 2008 - 17:51:19 (785)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Well, I'm agreeing with the majority here. The album wasn't a hit to say the least. But I think I'll give it another listen after reading frombeyond's album praising.

About the song with the Analogue Feel sound to it, I also agree that's pretty much a bad copy. Just sad they copy others.
Dannie is destroying everything he touches
kraworst
PostPosted: 05 March 2008 - 13:41:57 (612)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

I love it! I agree with the reviewer it sounds original and refreshing.Give it a few listens.
Especially "Dive in Your Love" and "Ein are tunage tunage tunage tunage tunage tunage tunage