Users online: 0

Guests online: 122
Total online: 122
Guestbook
Guestbook
Events
Notification

Latest Topics
<  This makes me mad!  |   Page 9 of 9 | Jump To >> | Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Armin Van Buuren You Suck
Quethas
PostPosted: 26 May 2009 - 12:56:24 (580)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Squinton wrote:
I'm really trying to understand what you people have against Armin's music, but i just don't get it.

That's called personal taste

-> Que's review topic <-
Quethas thinks that less is more
Squinton
PostPosted: 27 May 2009 - 02:49:50 (159)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

haych wrote:

Yeah....why?
josk
PostPosted: 05 June 2009 - 06:03:23 (294)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

When Armin played his set at Summafield Dayze on the Gold Coast (Queensland, Australia) in January, it was all trance, and it was awesome.

That was my first time seeing him live, and I have to say... it made me love the guy even more! He played back to back with Ferry Corsten.. and as good as Ferry's set was too, Armin just smashed it hard and gave me goosebumps! grin2
montyez
PostPosted: 09 June 2009 - 07:41:12 (361)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

josk wrote:
When Armin played his set at Summafield Dayze on the Gold Coast (Queensland, Australia) in January, it was all trance, and it was awesome.

That was my first time seeing him live, and I have to say... it made me love the guy even more! He played back to back with Ferry Corsten.. and as good as Ferry's set was too, Armin just smashed it hard and gave me goosebumps! grin2

Armin's 5 hour performance in Melbourne for winter sound system was top notch! he impressed me and gave a great set, opening track sent goosebumps and inspiring feelings throughout the crowd! The track quality was great the whole way! He deserves his number 1 shot
BUT i must say Tydi's dj technique/skills are above Armin in that sense.

http://www.myspace.com/adammontyez
Deafeye
PostPosted: 29 July 2009 - 21:25:47 (934)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

montyez wrote:
josk wrote:

Armin's 5 hour performance in Melbourne for winter sound system was top notch! he impressed me and gave a great set, opening track sent goosebumps and inspiring feelings throughout the crowd! The track quality was great the whole way! He deserves his number 1 shot
BUT i must say Tydi's dj technique/skills are above Armin in that sense.

I've yet to see tyDi live but I believe he has a long way to go before he can measure up to Armin or some other vet Dj...

http://www.mpp.org
Deafeye Size Matters!
Sushant
PostPosted: 26 July 2010 - 10:32:30 (480)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

The Greg wrote:
trancellyn wrote:
And, he ended playing me shitty house music and some stupid remixe's.

Haha you make it sound like you personally hired him to play your own birthday party.
lol

thumbsup lol
Sushant is now in the state which defines magic, life and deepest emotions.. A State of Trance!