Events
Notification

Latest Topics
<  News Discussion  |   Page 1 of 1 | Jump To >> |
The Phenom and The Lizard crawl into NYC. SVD & Picotto
TnuBot
PostPosted: 02 December 2007 - 21:24:53 (933)  Reply with quote
Trance.nu System Role

Discussion for the news, The Phenom and The Lizard crawl into NYC. SVD & Picotto
TnuBot is el robocop!
Myras
PostPosted: 02 December 2007 - 22:32:10 (980)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

why do you have to write news for when an artist visits a town now? getting abit annoying

"Theres the obvious things that i hate about americans, like the fact that theyre from America" - Unknown Source 14/5/08
Myras is meh
Myras
PostPosted: 02 December 2007 - 22:34:19 (982)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

and hard style edm, hahaha thats amusing, doesnt picotto play minimal now?

"Theres the obvious things that i hate about americans, like the fact that theyre from America" - Unknown Source 14/5/08
Myras is meh
lyon810
PostPosted: 02 December 2007 - 23:25:40 (017)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Picotto is so so, and Sander a "phenom"??? I don't think so. He's an assembly line DJ who for some reason or another thinks he is original.

This is well worth passing on.
lyon810 tune into the special 8 hr event celebrating Progressive Motions tonight on Sense.FM!!!
ranjithn
PostPosted: 02 December 2007 - 23:38:49 (026)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

It's times like this I wish I was in the States. Sander has got to be one of the most exciting DJs right now. His music is so varied and unpredictable and his Identity mixes never fail to impress.

If you like his style, the make sure to listen his current November 07 mix. Brilliant stuff.
spliph
PostPosted: 03 December 2007 - 01:31:20 (105)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

lyon810 wrote:
Picotto is so so, and Sander a "phenom"??? I don't think so. He's an assembly line DJ who for some reason or another thinks he is original.

have you ever heard him live?? if not... then take your words back...bc live he's a great DJ...happy guy as well cheers

spliph oh yeah
Myras
PostPosted: 03 December 2007 - 01:37:58 (109)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

spliph wrote:
lyon810 wrote:

have you ever heard him live?? if not... then take your words back...bc live he's a great DJ...happy guy as well cheers
ye, hes the only dj ive seen that always and i mean always has a massive grin on his face
(Edit - Except Zabiela)

Myras is meh
spliph
PostPosted: 03 December 2007 - 02:41:58 (154)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Myras wrote:
spliph wrote:
lyon810 wrote:

ye, hes the only dj ive seen that always and i mean always has a massive grin on his face
(Edit - Except Zabiela)

haha yeah i remember seeing him at TE 06 a while after his set..and he was behind the fence dancing his shoes off thumbsup that was memorable

spliph oh yeah
lyon810
PostPosted: 03 December 2007 - 05:37:28 (276)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

spliph wrote:
lyon810 wrote:

I don't care how he is live, was saying I don't like his own productions. And I've had the misfortune of seeing sander live.
lyon810 tune into the special 8 hr event celebrating Progressive Motions tonight on Sense.FM!!!
spliph
PostPosted: 03 December 2007 - 05:42:00 (279)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

lyon810 wrote:
spliph wrote:
lyon810 wrote:

I don't care how he is live, was saying I don't like his own productions. And I've had the misfortune of seeing sander live.

okay, then listen to his productions live before posting something silly again not impressed

spliph oh yeah
lyon810
PostPosted: 03 December 2007 - 05:45:07 (281)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

spliph wrote:
lyon810 wrote:
spliph wrote:
lyon810 wrote:

okay, then listen to his productions live before posting something silly again not impressed

Well I avoid seeing him live based on his music.