Events
Notification

Latest Topics
<  Trance.nu suggestions  |   Page 1 of 1 | Jump To >> |
ILM and Trance.nu?
infinityloop
PostPosted: 15 February 2007 - 06:24:06 (308)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

ok so for the past year Infinity Loop Music a reputable trance label has been on the go with constant great releases supported by everyone from Armin to Tiesto to Steve Allen and we've sent news and uptades along with promos to all the writing heads at Trance.nu. We strive not to sign the hundreds of badly produced demos that come through our office every day, even holding out whole months in order to sing great releases which we do recieve possitive feedback for.

So whats the problem?

The problem it seems is that new and unheard of record label news and artist news comes out alllll the time on Trance.nu but never once about any of the releases or news of ILM.

So, I ask myself- being the owner and manager of ILM. [b]What can I do to in order to get the same treatment as other labels and netlabels[b] What kind of special connection do all the other promoters and labels that DO get reported on Trance.nu have with the staff?

Maybe someone from the staff can enlighten me about how to go about this so that more great trance gets heard....

Cheers, Catalin.

Last edited by infinityloop on 18 February 2007 - 11:34:22 (523); edited 1 time in total

Jezper
PostPosted: 15 February 2007 - 12:54:53 (579)  Reply with quote
Trance.nu Retired Mascot

"Who's dick do I have to rub to get some attention to our label?" doesn't add more credibility to your business in the eyes of the Trance.nu staff, that I'm sure of.

Aside from that, I see your frustration and the staff should really pick up on this.
Not trying to defend the contributors of this website, but I still want to point out they are all doing this for fun and for free. This sometimes results in mistakes like these ones. My tip to you would be to send this message to each and every member of the staff. I think that it will do better than a forum topic.

// Jeepster
Jezper & Tommie just launched a swedish tech podcast. Check it out: http://www.slashat.se
shizow
PostPosted: 15 February 2007 - 16:28:47 (728)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

infinityloop wrote:
supported by everyone from Armin to Tiesto

Nr 1. Thats bullshit, iv never seen any of your realeses in any playlist from them, and i check them every week.

Nr 2. Maybe you schould start to sign some proper trance instead of some home made bullshit wich always gets a "infinty loop mix".

Nr 3. There are hundreds of digital trance label out there just like yourself, and if trance.nu schould review/make a news item of every realese, then this would turn into a 24/7 update nightmare.

Nr 4: Start act like a proffesional, maybe more people will take you serious then, writting in a forum doesnt help much.

Nr 5: Get a proper promotion with nice design instead of sending out a html based email wich looks, to be honest, very boring.

cheers
shizow is your father..
Transparance
PostPosted: 15 February 2007 - 16:45:04 (739)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Jezper wrote:
"Who's dick do I have to rub to get some attention to our label?" doesn't add more credibility to your business in the eyes of the Trance.nu staff, that I'm sure of.

Agree, I would never use those words as a label owner...

PostPosted: 15 February 2007 - 17:00:03 (750)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

I think you should act a bit more professional and handle things using private channels instead of whining about the lack of success on a public forum. It doesn't make either you or your label look very good. uhm_positive
In fact I havn't heard about your label until now, but the impression i just got wasn't the most positive really.

http://www.benbording.com
http://www.myspace.com/benbordingmusic
infinityloop
PostPosted: 18 February 2007 - 11:39:50 (527)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

my appologies to the forum members and staff members for using that kind of language, i guess it was a bit too dramatic although i meant it in no negative way. it is now changed in accordance to our ever domesticating society views. please do not take it as a personal insult and more as an awareness of what is actually happening brought about vividly through a somewhat impulsive post.

catalin.