Logged in as Guest, please register | 20 July 2019 - 23:39:05 (027) GMT 1
Users online: 0
 
 
Guests online: 119
Total online: 119
Guestbook
Guestbook
Events
Notification
Messages
Messages
 
Latest Topics
<  Classic Threads  |   Page 3 of 4 | Jump To >> | Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
T.nu's top 3 and Frostdude Interview!
Tsvi
PostPosted: 01 November 2006 - 00:27:52 (061)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 83.05
Posts: 6950
Hyype wrote:
is it some sort of competition nowdays? woohoo!

'mommy i got an approval from a forum moderator! he tinks im the funny!'


Yea lets remove this.. you are the funniest guy on board.. I wish i could be as funny as you
Back to top
Tsvi has left the building
Hyype
PostPosted: 01 November 2006 - 00:30:50 (063)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 134.45
Posts: 5889
awww, how tragic crying

anyway, my post wasn't directed at you. i'm criticizing admins/mods thumbsup

_________________
Idolizing DJs is for Teenagers

Back to top
Hyype is much shorter than Arrman
Tsvi
PostPosted: 01 November 2006 - 00:33:29 (064)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 83.05
Posts: 6950
Hyype wrote:
awww, how tragic crying

anyway, my post wasn't directed at you. i'm criticizing admins/mods thumbsup


Are you being a retard or twat?
Back to top
Tsvi has left the building
Hyype
PostPosted: 01 November 2006 - 00:35:39 (066)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 134.45
Posts: 5889
i'll make you happy and answer 'both'

still unhappy? maybe it's time for you to make contact with female genitals for the first time since birth and see what happens? give me 'yo momma' jokes!

_________________
Idolizing DJs is for Teenagers

Back to top
Hyype is much shorter than Arrman
Tsvi
PostPosted: 01 November 2006 - 00:43:15 (071)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 83.05
Posts: 6950
Hyype wrote:
i'll make you happy and answer 'both'

still unhappy? maybe it's time for you to make contact with female genitals for the first time since birth and see what happens? give me 'yo momma' jokes!


So you chosed to do that on forums instead of live crowd ya? Way to go man..
Back to top
Tsvi has left the building
Shoma
PostPosted: 01 November 2006 - 00:46:12 (073)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 18.95
Posts: 7256
lmao, i was on this poll?? lol thumbsup

What did you make to think im one of the best, Tsvi?

_________________
_________________

http://www.lost.eu/3f504

My Virb
Back to top
Hyype
PostPosted: 01 November 2006 - 00:47:08 (074)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 134.45
Posts: 5889
i keed. forum wars are so 2003 heart have a good one

see you in 9 months (unless twan changes my password) grin

_________________
Idolizing DJs is for Teenagers

Back to top
Hyype is much shorter than Arrman
Tsvi
PostPosted: 01 November 2006 - 00:47:42 (074)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 83.05
Posts: 6950
Shoma wrote:
lmao, i was on this poll?? lol thumbsup

What did you make to think im one of the best, Tsvi?


Just took the first 10 thread makers from the off topic section
Back to top
Tsvi has left the building
Tsvi
PostPosted: 01 November 2006 - 00:53:36 (078)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 83.05
Posts: 6950
Hyype wrote:
i keed. forum wars are so 2003 heart have a good one

see you in 9 months (unless twan changes my password) grin


So i was just a part of your cheap act?
Back to top
Tsvi has left the building
Tsvi
PostPosted: 01 November 2006 - 00:58:03 (081)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 83.05
Posts: 6950
Tsvi wrote:
Hyype wrote:
i keed. forum wars are so 2003 heart have a good one

see you in 9 months (unless twan changes my password) grin


So i was just a part of your cheap act?


a part in...
Back to top
Tsvi has left the building
pwnstar
PostPosted: 01 November 2006 - 03:52:11 (202)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 10.05
Posts: 749
Tsvi wrote:

In degree 1-5, how repetitive the asot treadhs are?

I wouldnt say repititive as much as tradition !! We have really made a resurgance in the ASOT threads for a year now and we have some traditions we do every week like starting it at the same time and saying OMG CHOON !!1 and THIS IS THE BEST ____ EVER !!111 .... we really have fun in there , if you havent joined us in an ASOT thread yet , we do it every ** CENSORED **

In what post count do you see yourself in 5 years?

Well im almost at 26000 right now after 4 years of posting so hopefully i will be over 50,000 !! Maybe they can retire my post count or rename it after me , that would be like getting my number retired !!

Do you have any advice for the starting bedroom posters out there who wants to make it big?

Dont ever make posting a hastle !! If you wanna go out with your buddies or u have somewhere to go , dont hold it off because of posting. People think I spend alot of time on t.nu but I dont , the secret is to put 1 hour of ur day for t.nu and post as much as u can in that hour so u have the rest of the day to urself


Brilliant! lol

Hyype, your time is over.. Retire and let new breed blossom. wink

_________________
Back to top
djshy
PostPosted: 01 November 2006 - 16:19:12 (721)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 113.70
Posts: 3071
frostdude1 wrote:

...im very honoured to have been chosen by my fellow t.nu members as the member of the year ... I have worked very hard ever since I joined this website back in late 2002...

... I could read my posts all day and I wouldnt get tired...

.... we really have fun in there , if you havent joined us in an ASOT thread yet...

... Maybe they can retire my post count or rename it after me , that would be like getting my number retired...


...Do you have any advice for the starting bedroom posters out there who wants to make it big?...

... keep the respectability and honour of being a t.nu member as best as I can ...


ARE U BEING SERIOUS?? blahblah you mean like THIS is the way to represent ''''''the best trance community on earth'''''' lol

and btw:
Tsvi wrote:
YES! 74.000 registered votes and here's the top 3!


yeah, and 85 of them have placed a vote! amazing! thumbsup

_________________
"Some DJ's may be above other djs, but no DJ is above the music." / Lyon810

Back to top
djshy
frostdude1
PostPosted: 01 November 2006 - 20:38:24 (901)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 137.10
Posts: 45794
pwnstar wrote:
Tsvi wrote:

In degree 1-5, how repetitive the asot treadhs are?

I wouldnt say repititive as much as tradition !! We have really made a resurgance in the ASOT threads for a year now and we have some traditions we do every week like starting it at the same time and saying OMG CHOON !!1 and THIS IS THE BEST ____ EVER !!111 .... we really have fun in there , if you havent joined us in an ASOT thread yet , we do it every ** CENSORED **

In what post count do you see yourself in 5 years?

Well im almost at 26000 right now after 4 years of posting so hopefully i will be over 50,000 !! Maybe they can retire my post count or rename it after me , that would be like getting my number retired !!

Do you have any advice for the starting bedroom posters out there who wants to make it big?

Dont ever make posting a hastle !! If you wanna go out with your buddies or u have somewhere to go , dont hold it off because of posting. People think I spend alot of time on t.nu but I dont , the secret is to put 1 hour of ur day for t.nu and post as much as u can in that hour so u have the rest of the day to urself


Brilliant! lol



Thnxxx grin

_________________
Back to top
frostdude1
PostPosted: 01 November 2006 - 20:39:21 (902)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 137.10
Posts: 45794
djshy ... im obviously joking in some of the answers wink

_________________
Back to top
dj_BLUEshift
PostPosted: 02 November 2006 - 11:12:49 (508)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Karma: 92.90
Posts: 3015
fart

_________________
www.myspace.com/djblueshift
www.french-express.com
www.youtube.com/user/djblueshift
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT + 4 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 3 of 4 | Click to jump to page >>
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
trance.nu Forum Index  |  Classic Threads

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 



Powered by phpBB