Events
Notification

Latest Topics
<  Trance.nu suggestions  |   Page 1 of 1 | Jump To >> |
entering the forum
nice_gurl
PostPosted: 05 August 2001 - 10:54:00 (495)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

hum.....well....It looks kind of....messy...when u have the whole forum-map expanded to the max...
eiiii....

I mean...do u really need the descriptions as well? under the fourm-names? like:

Free speech --The speech is free! or

ID that tune! --Let others help you to ID that track...or

This makes me mad! --Tell the others what makes u mad.

I mean...It's kind of obvious what u can expect from the names, so to speak. You have succeeded with the headings/names of the folders...
they are really "clear"!!! (Great)!!!
why destroy that, by writing it all over again...?
It's like u think we are airheads or something, who don't understand what the different folders mean.

In swedish here..I'm having problems explaining. and I can't translate this expression, sorry
>>det e ju som ni skriver oss på näsan happy
tårta på tårta!<<

I guess u got some criticism, for not having the descriptions in v2?? But if u need em, why not make the text smaller? different color? or move it to the right??

well..I might be wrong...this is just one of my opinions.
and, plz...no offence! this is just a suggestion.

or, I dunno......cool maybe u should ignore everything I've just written. I guess I can get used to it. hehe

It's terrific u have many different sections...though, with many different topic-folder-names. (ehm, tounge-twister, I guess u know what I mean)?
Makes it all a lot easier... happy

PostPosted: 05 August 2001 - 10:58:00 (498)  Reply with quote
T.nu HeadAdmin

Thanks da_gal, we need some suggestions on the forum layout since we're now 100% happy with it.

thanks!

Tommie moooo
Macman
PostPosted: 05 August 2001 - 10:58:00 (498)  Reply with quote
T.nu HeadAdmin

Hey, this is feedback!
We WANT feedback from you, cos it's for you we have made this site. So thanks, we'll keep this in mind, and see what we'll do about it ..
happy

More choons found at
http://soundcloud.com/ralfelfving
Macman What else is there?
nice_gurl
PostPosted: 05 August 2001 - 11:06:00 (504)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

wowwww!!!! happy
thanks...that felt good.

answered fast there as well, hoho

well...Tommie! If u're 100% happy with the forum. Just ignore my message (plz)

laterz
nice_gurl
PostPosted: 05 August 2001 - 11:12:00 (508)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

and yes...That course "Analyzing webpages" I attended at university, payed off afterall. hehe
Investigating different variables like "Ethos, logos and pathos" (Don't know the eng. names) and more.
This page would get the highest grade, if we were to analyze it. I can tell u that.
happy
Maximilian
PostPosted: 05 August 2001 - 11:14:00 (509)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

can you analyse mine too? grin2 jk
Tommie
PostPosted: 05 August 2001 - 11:22:00 (515)  Reply with quote
T.nu HeadAdmin

da_gal: SORRRY!!! "we're now 100% happy " sould be "we're NOT 100% happy" ... your feedback rocked, i did a typo ... sorry! ... happy

Tommie moooo
Dj_Dan
PostPosted: 05 August 2001 - 13:21:00 (597)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

just a little more feedback to add.. why do we have to log in twice.. before we log in once?

the home page has the log in section.. but once you've typed in your details and selected go, it brings you to a seperate blank page that asks you to type in your details??

just a few others.. (i don't mean to nag.. i know u put a lot of work into it.. just a reminder on the following).. in the forum, for each topic, you need to add the page selection. If you want to go to page 3 of a certain topic, you have to go into the topic first... then select page 3. Before, you could go straight direct.

Also, you have the pics to identify male or female.. but why when we are in the forum do these pics disappear? we need the identity thingy in the forum too. So many new members.. its hard to keep track.
Hypnotik
PostPosted: 05 August 2001 - 14:11:00 (632)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

[quote] On 2001-08-05 11:21, Dj_Dan wrote: just a few others.. (i don't mean to nag.. i know u put a lot of work into it.. just a reminder on the following).. in the forum, for each topic, you need to add the page selection. If you want to go to page 3 of a certain topic, you have to go into the topic first... then select page 3. Before, you could go straight direct. [/quote] I agree with that. I also kinda have a little problem with not being able to read the whole subject of a thread. It kinda bothers me to just read. Whats the best...... and not know what the thread is talking about. Is there any way you can expand that so that the whole subject is visible?
nice_gurl
PostPosted: 09 August 2001 - 18:34:00 (815)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

ohoo.....really admins....I have nothing to complain about. like all the other users...it takes some time to get used to it...I am....used to it now of course
happy
and I know this was a tiny suggestion....really pityful...but that's just because I must have something to complain about. The page is brilliant...in all other ways. (almost) hehe

and now to some bonus-info :razz:

<>
when I first saw the page...the menu....on the right was daark-green grin2
Ugly....That was because of my crappy computer at work. I think it shows 256 colors or less..?? And I'm not allowed to change it...hehe
I'm at home now....And it looks smashing, baby

byesie

PostPosted: 10 August 2001 - 04:18:00 (220)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

I think that the bits under the forum things like "The speech is free!" are quite funny.

I say KEEP THEM
mysticking24k
PostPosted: 27 September 2001 - 09:59:00 (457)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

i think its a privelage