Events
Notification

Latest Topics
<  Hot or Not  |   Page 2 of 2 | Jump To >> | Goto page Previous  1, 2
Aum Gasana (Original Mix)
tiLberede
PostPosted: 30 September 2010 - 15:10:48 (674)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

^ Really? You should honestly just leave the forums, all you do is trash talk. Why are you such a flamer? And I didn't "lecture" you I simply told you off because you don't have the least bit of a sensible comeback. So blow me.

PostPosted: 30 September 2010 - 15:22:13 (682)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

And to be honest, who the fuck are you to be question my musical taste? You come here not even a week ago and you post one thing after the thread was already a week old. And trash talk and give me a ]i]"pro-tip"[/i]. Honestly shut the fuck up you are so stupid and non sensible. Obviously you are a troll that just loves to start internet fights to stir up some controversy on here. Just leave before you make a bigger dickhead out of yourself.

PostPosted: 30 September 2010 - 15:48:35 (700)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

tiLberede wrote:
^ Really? You should honestly just leave the forums, all you do is trash talk. Why are you such a flamer? And I didn't "lecture" you I simply told you off because you don't have the least bit of a sensible comeback. So blow me.

So your idea of a sensible comeback is to tell everyone to fuck off?

tiL.berede wrote:
And to be honest, who the fuck are you to be question my musical taste? You come here not even a week ago and you post one thing after the thread was already a week old. And trash talk and give me a ]i]"pro-tip"[/i]. Honestly shut the fuck up you are so stupid and non sensible. Obviously you are a troll that just loves to start internet fights to stir up some controversy on here. Just leave before you make a bigger dickhead out of yourself.

Well sorry I didn't realize that the postnumber is linear to your knowledge of stuff. And no, I'm not a troll and I intend to spend more time here (been lurking for about a year now) and I do not like to start internet wars. All I ever did was ask how is this tune progressive at all, which you were too high and mighty to answer and told me to fuck off.

And that "protip" is a saying.
tiLberede
PostPosted: 30 September 2010 - 16:04:25 (711)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Sigh, I give up I'm too tired right now to be arguing with someone who is so unintelligent. You are wrong, I don't understand how you want me to explain how the song is progressive trance. It is, it just is. Just because YOU don't think it is doesn't mean that it isn't. Why don't you stop trolling. Ask ANYONE here if this is progressive trance, and I am sure they will agree with me. You are wrong, I have nothing more to say, I refuse to respond to you anymore because you still have presented to me a proper argument of why you think this isn't progressive trance.

So I am done responding to you. Comment and troll as much as you want. But to me you are so dimwittedly dumb it is hard for people to make a point to you.

[/thread]

PostPosted: 30 September 2010 - 17:16:20 (761)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Wow, just wow.
a98
PostPosted: 01 October 2010 - 14:42:49 (654)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

wow..

tiLberede I think you're overreacting a bit. Nobody needs to leave the forums just because they have a little disagreement on a genre. The only reason the guy is acting so aggressive is because you brought that out with your initial reaction to his post.

A lot of people have different views on what's progressive, and neither of them is really right or wrong. In the end that just an adjective, like beautiful, old, fast, everyone has their own definiton of that based on their way of looking at it.

My own definition for progressive has kinda changed during the years and the way I see it now is somewhat based on how the term was used in the 70s to describe progressive rock. Which was progressed sound, something that takes the music to another level, music and ideas outside the box and forgetting all the clichee song structures and patterns.

I don't think this track or my remix of it is progressive. I actually don't consider much of my stuff progressive, I rather call it slower paced melodic trance. The only reason you see me labeling my stuff progressive, is because unfortunetly that kinda style is the definition of progressive for most people = 130bpm combined with typical house music percussion.

And if you take progressive house for instance, it was definitely something that was new and evolved with new song structures compared to regular house music in the mid 90s. But since people have been using that same structure and same ideas, is it really progressive anymore?

blazeo
PostPosted: 01 October 2010 - 16:58:16 (748)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Popcorn in hand... Someone having a bad day? whistling