Events
Notification

Latest Topics
<  This makes me mad!  |   Page 1 of 1 | Jump To >> |
ahhh chicks!
matveig
PostPosted: 30 April 2010 - 07:11:44 (341)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Don't you hate when your girlfriend says you're the only person in the world she finds attractive, and then you overhear a conversation between her and her female friends where she says "oh this guy is so cute!" or something in those lines. I mean come on, I won't get mad if you tell me you find hot guys hot, but don't bring me that bullshit of "you're the only guy I have eyes for"!
RichardClairemont
PostPosted: 30 April 2010 - 08:27:52 (394)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

If you spend 4 years studying astrophysics that might be a better place to start investigating why you're having problems with women...just a thought

clown clown puh cheers
RichardClairemont Adios amigos
carpanafilms
PostPosted: 30 April 2010 - 09:09:58 (423)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

RichardClairemont wrote:
If you spend 4 years studying astrophysics that might be a better place to start investigating why you're having problems with women...just a thought

Ouch, and what field of study are you in Richard?

www.twitter.com/djarmand_tidy
carpanafilms ....large!
RichardClairemont
PostPosted: 30 April 2010 - 09:20:54 (431)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

carpanafilms wrote:
RichardClairemont wrote:

I didn't have the benefit of higher education, so nothing. From age 17-25 I worked as a DJ, band manager, songwriter, and promotions manager. From 25-27 I worked as a radio host, and I am currently co-owner of a promotions firm and do freelance radio production.

I am thinking about going back to the states maybe next year and studying something, probably Creative Writing.
matveig
PostPosted: 30 April 2010 - 20:17:46 (887)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

RichardClairemont wrote:

clown clown puh cheers

Haha dude you're hilarious! Actually my college years were the best for me concerning woman. I mean I was surrounded by geeks in my classes, but then when they finished and those college parties started...
Actually now I am trying to make a living in the music industry same as you man boobs
matveig
PostPosted: 30 April 2010 - 20:19:36 (888)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

RichardClairemont wrote:
carpanafilms wrote:
RichardClairemont wrote:

I didn't have the benefit of higher education, so nothing. From age 17-25 I worked as a DJ, band manager, songwriter, and promotions manager. From 25-27 I worked as a radio host, and I am currently co-owner of a promotions firm and do freelance radio production.

I am thinking about going back to the states maybe next year and studying something, probably Creative Writing.

And creative writing is gonna get you loads of chicks, specially being 28 happy
RichardClairemont
PostPosted: 30 April 2010 - 23:01:06 (000)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

matveig wrote:
RichardClairemont wrote:
carpanafilms wrote:
RichardClairemont wrote:

And creative writing is gonna get you loads of chicks, specially being 28 happy

Well that's what I've always wanted to do anyway, but I didn't have the means to go to college so I had to put it on the backburner and use the skills I had at the time to get by. I usually tell people I went to the "school of hard knocks" lol But, I'm definitely planning on going to college hopefully next year, now that I've finally got enough saved up to seriously start thinking about it.
ziustem
PostPosted: 18 May 2010 - 04:48:08 (241)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

women = alienheads

ditto happy

PostPosted: 03 June 2010 - 00:24:34 (058)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

matveig wrote:
Don't you hate when your girlfriend says you're the only person in the world she finds attractive, and then you overhear a conversation between her and her female friends where she says "oh this guy is so cute!" or something in those lines. I mean come on, I won't get mad if you tell me you find hot guys hot, but don't bring me that bullshit of "you're the only guy I have eyes for"!

Omg you're a pussy! LOL once i was on a date with this girl and she started making out with some other guy "Mike from Peru" you motherfucker LOL. It's ok cuz I ended up having sex with her anyway...

http://www.mpp.org
Deafeye Size Matters!