Menno de Jong

I SAY: DAMN, IM GOING!

blackman3
PostPosted: 24 March 2010 - 23:38:54 (027)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

the whole thing by the appearance of the line up looks like its going to suck

PostPosted: 24 March 2010 - 23:46:26 (032)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Gui Boratto !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart boobs boobs tunage tunage angry smilie angry smilie grin grin wow wow cool cool crying crying nerdy nerdy cop/admin cop/admin

WebmaN
PostPosted: 25 March 2010 - 00:56:44 (081)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

blackman3 wrote:
the whole thing by the appearance of the line up looks like its going to suck

nah, it'll be great. so much stuff to discover, such different types of music. i could spend all day cruising through the terrain hopping from tent to tent be amazed of all the music and have a great day dancing my ass off, meeting nice people going crazy to the music. it's the kind of line up i like, because i can find out about new kinds of music, new acts and dj's. i wouldn't go to any known dj on a festival like this, because i love it to be surprised by new music (to me).

that's why i always preferred mysteryland over DV, but looking at this line up it seems like DV is going down the same route. and that's a good thing.

whining old men alliance we're all pro
WebmaN is
Barohn
PostPosted: 25 March 2010 - 01:38:37 (110)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Except the trance stage i find this lineup quite disappointing.

Of course it is still a very good lineup but compared to former editions it seems quite weak.

It's quite paradoxical, that this is the reason for me to really consider visiting this festival the first time this year. This is because I'm unwilling to pay more than 60 bucks for so many great DJs which I'll never be able to see, since I cannot tear myself apart.

So this year, there is the opportunity to stick to the trance stage (and switch over to Cattaneo, Boratto, Bodzin and maybe some hardstyle-act) or to act like Webman and check out the 70% of names I've never heard of before.

Anyway, I still think that 60€ is too much, compared to festivals like Nature One where I also have lots of great (and also unknown) DJs spread over two days for the same money. To broaden my musical horizon I can as well visit some smaller and cheaper festivals.

Seems like I'll never go to Dance Valley...
Barohn Good bye trance.nu. Seems like I won't need my internet connection anymore :(
WebmaN
PostPosted: 25 March 2010 - 01:58:59 (124)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Barohn wrote:
Except the trance stage i find this lineup quite disappointing.

Of course it is still a very good lineup but compared to former editions it seems quite weak.

It's quite paradoxical, that this is the reason for me to really consider visiting this festival the first time this year. This is because I'm unwilling to pay more than 60 bucks for so many great DJs which I'll never be able to see, since I cannot tear myself apart.

So this year, there is the opportunity to stick to the trance stage (and switch over to Cattaneo, Boratto, Bodzin and maybe some hardstyle-act) or to act like Webman and check out the 70% of names I've never heard of before.

Anyway, I still think that 60€ is too much, compared to festivals like Nature One where I also have lots of great (and also unknown) DJs spread over two days for the same money. To broaden my musical horizon I can as well visit some smaller and cheaper festivals.

Seems like I'll never go to Dance Valley...

when you have to choose between DV and nature one, i would defenitely go to nature one haha.

i'm not going to DV anyway, i'd much rather go to mysteryland because i find the atmosphere there much more appealing. but this line up indicates that i would probably have good time there anyway.

whining old men alliance we're all pro
WebmaN is
azrael55
PostPosted: 25 March 2010 - 05:04:57 (253)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

so trance has basically disappeared from the mainstage - i think that's the biggest difference to former DVs, isn't it?

it's still a nice lineup with so many artists to choose from thumbsup

still, DJs like sasha, digweed, nick warren all missing, so it's a bit of a letdown i guess
azrael55 http://www.lastfm.de/user/azrael55
CADS
PostPosted: 25 March 2010 - 23:06:36 (004)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Hernan Cattaneo grin grin grin grin grin
Carl Cox
Cristian Varela
Umek
Marco Bailey
Christian Smith
Sander Kleinenberg
Gui Boratto
Sultan
Mark Sherry
Armin van Buuren
Markus Schulz
Gareth Emery
Rank 1 (live)
Menno de Jong
Dash Berlin

All for me, looks great!!!!

http://soundcloud.com/route-1

New Track, Check It Out: http://soundcloud.com/route-1/dany-oghia-epiphany-hazard-route-1-remix

New Mix: http://soundcloud.com/route-1/route1june2010mix
Frankiee
PostPosted: 29 March 2010 - 20:36:05 (900)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

^ + 1

Hernan @ main is nice but I miss the Renaissance stage. unhappy I want James Zabiela, Sasha, Digweed, Nic Warren etc. etc. I guess I am a bit spoiled from last editions.

I am going to DV just because of the vibe around there. It's like a party in a ferrytale.

Hernan Cattaneo
Umek
Christian Smith
Sander Kleinenberg
Gui Boratto
Sultan
Mark Knight
Carl Cox
Live: dOP
Live: Stephan Bodzin
Gregor Tresher
Cox, Sultan and Hernan and Gui should be pretty good.
Frankiee can't you see you single minded trance people are the apartheid of EDM?