Events
Notification

Latest Topics
<  Trance.nu problem feedback  |   Page 1 of 1 | Jump To >> |
What's wrong with my signature?
Cfg
PostPosted: 06 November 2008 - 12:05:15 (545)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

My sig keeps on getting removed. Sent a pm to Tommie but he doesn't know who removed my signature.. So will the real signature remover please stand up and tell me what the damn i'm doing wrong? I've read the sig rules and i don't see what i'm doing wrong.. My banner is not too big and i don't have more than 1 line extra in my signature.

So please tell me what's wrong instead of sending those notifications. If i knew what's wrong i clearly would've moderated my signature before. Instead i keep on getting notifications, this time even with a text that it's my last chance... instead of telling me what's exactly wrong..

uhm_negative

Cfg BAZINGA!
andYMkIII
PostPosted: 06 November 2008 - 12:23:34 (558)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

BeLjes_Addict wrote:
My sig keeps on getting removed. Sent a pm to Tommie but he doesn't know who removed my signature.. So will the real signature remover please stand up and tell me what the damn i'm doing wrong? I've read the sig rules and i don't see what i'm doing wrong.. My banner is not too big and i don't have more than 1 line extra in my signature.

So please tell me what's wrong instead of sending those notifications. If i knew what's wrong i clearly would've moderated my signature before. Instead i keep on getting notifications, this time even with a text that it's my last chance... instead of telling me what's exactly wrong..

uhm_negative

Singatures

1 - Signatures may contain up to five lines (one line being that displayed on a browser opened to 800px width) of text (of small or normal size) and/or one image, valid combinations include; a single image of no more than 60px high, 468px wide and 6kB (6000 Bytes) in size. Signatures containing an image this large may also include one line of small size text. Signatures containing an image of 30px high may include up to three lines of small size text or two lines of normal size text. Images of 15px height or less may allow up to three lines of normal size text or four lines of small size text. Animated images are not allowed.

btw, maybe somebody wants to fix the "Singatures" ^^

EDIT: Just saw that it's actually a picture, not single lines of text - but the picture is too big I suppose...

a'ndY pres. Entrancing Melodies on DiscoverTrance
Next Episode: Oct 4, 18 CET
andYMkIII R.I.P. trance.nu, thanks for everything, I had a great time here :,(
Cfg
PostPosted: 06 November 2008 - 12:33:16 (564)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

it's an image indeed. I've measured it out, and if i would use 5 lines of text instead, the volume of my total signature would be BIGGER than it is now. If it's too big then damn it won't be much. After the first time my sig was removed i used a way smaller banner, but this one gets removed too. It's pretty stupid to see that mine just keeps getting removed while i see different users of the forum having bigger signatures in total, even sometimes with 2 lines extra. I get a removal for only one line and a small banner..

Cfg BAZINGA!
andYMkIII
PostPosted: 06 November 2008 - 12:40:15 (569)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

My guess is that's it's because the image is 413px × 80px, but only a maximum height of 60px is allowed...

a'ndY pres. Entrancing Melodies on DiscoverTrance
Next Episode: Oct 4, 18 CET
andYMkIII R.I.P. trance.nu, thanks for everything, I had a great time here :,(
Cfg
PostPosted: 06 November 2008 - 12:44:04 (572)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

lots of users on here have even bigger banners, i don't see what the problem is, they are regulars too but somehow they may have it??

i've seen a banner almost 100px high, AND 2 FUCKIN Lines underneath it. It doesn't get removed at all.. what a joke.

Cfg BAZINGA!
Tommie
PostPosted: 06 November 2008 - 12:44:58 (572)  Reply with quote
T.nu HeadAdmin

BeLjes_Addict wrote:
lots of users on here have even bigger banners, i don't see what the problem is, they are regulars too but somehow they may have it??

i've seen a banner almost 100px high, AND 2 FUCKIN Lines underneath it. It doesn't get removed at all.. what a joke.

So because other people do it wrong, you're allowed to do it wrong as well? Odd ideology. We enforce the rules when we see them, and those signatures will be removed as well. We don't practice selective moderation, it's just the fact that we're humans and missed it.

Topic locked as the issue has been solved. Follow this and the banner stays,
Quote:
1 - Signatures may contain up to five lines (one line being that displayed on a browser opened to 800px width) of text (of small or normal size) and/or one image, valid combinations include; a single image of no more than 60px high, 468px wide and 6kB (6000 Bytes) in size. Signatures containing an image this large may also include one line of small size text. Signatures containing an image of 30px high may include up to three lines of small size text or two lines of normal size text. Images of 15px height or less may allow up to three lines of normal size text or four lines of small size text. Animated images are not allowed.

Tommie moooo