Events
Notification

Latest Topics
<  Trance.nu suggestions  |   Page 1 of 1 | Jump To >> |
Podcasts please.
Dreamwarrior
PostPosted: 08 October 2005 - 13:24:49 (600)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

As a owner of an ipod and a user of itunes, it wud be really nice if u guys could make ASOT's available thru podcasting, as then any user of itunes(as there is surely a lot on dat forum) can keep track of the ASOT's

happy

PostPosted: 08 October 2005 - 14:18:15 (637)  Reply with quote
T.nu Staff

To be honest.... I think that that's almost an impossible job, with all the copyright stuff / clearing all tracks etc.

Join the Ferry Corsten forum!!! : www.ferrycorsten.com/forum
dancemania Check http://www.twitter.com/TranceClassics for the best trance classics!
Dreamwarrior
PostPosted: 08 October 2005 - 14:21:37 (640)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

yea but like with a little of hard work, im sure its possible, for example nokia dance department offers podcast for all their shows, i guess sum1 shud work on that

shy

PostPosted: 08 October 2005 - 14:30:19 (646)  Reply with quote
T.nu Staff

Dreamwarrior wrote:
yea but like with a little of hard work, im sure its possible, for example nokia dance department offers podcast for all their shows, i guess sum1 shud work on that

shy

Well, let me try to explain... Trance.nu is not a company, so we don't make any money (actually, we aren't even allowed to make money since we are not a company). And... since we don't make any money, we can't spend money on getting the copyrights etc.

And about the hard work... we already do that wink We are all volunteers, so everything we do for the site is in our spare time (besides our job, school, oher hobbies etc.)

So I hope you understand that it's really not something that you can expect from Trance.nu

Join the Ferry Corsten forum!!! : www.ferrycorsten.com/forum
dancemania Check http://www.twitter.com/TranceClassics for the best trance classics!
Lvee
PostPosted: 08 October 2005 - 16:11:14 (716)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

that is something DI fm or the copyright owner of ASOT should make!!!

We've just introduced the bonzaimusic podcast feature that lets you hear the latest tunes, next step might be one of my radioshows podcasted!!

L.
Lvee cannot see your private messages on trance.nu, please drop me an e-mail instead. Thank you
EDMCast
PostPosted: 21 October 2005 - 05:46:11 (282)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

this may be a little off topic, but I'd like to think this would fit in with the theme of the thread, even if it is remotely.

We produce and distribute podcasts of trance music (and EDM music in general) - we don't (of course) podcast anything such as ASOT. We do however podcast unsigned artists tracks in a "show" format, there's some awesome stuff out there and it gives exposure to the artist and collectively brings together many different artists in one format. Here's the link to the site www.EDMCast.com

You could give this a try and see if it will fill some of your ipod up, getting ASOT or any other major music source to allow (free) downloading of their material will be a tough cookie though sad smilie

PostPosted: 17 November 2006 - 18:52:32 (828)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

I think on-demand listening to shows is definitely the future. I never get a chance to catch ASOT or any other show live, but I like to listen to the replays. If these shows could be downloaded automatically into my iTunes / iPod with a podcast I would listen every single episode!

Hopefully this'll happen soon, and I'm gonna do everything I can do shift the industry in this direction, but it might take a while, but I'm sure it'll be something we may offer eventually.

In the mean time there is always the official trance.nu podcast wink
Luke | Please update your status