Users online: 0

Guests online: 92
Total online: 92
Guestbook
Guestbook
Events
Notification

Latest Topics
<  Trance.nu suggestions  |   Page 2 of 2 | Jump To >> | Goto page Previous  1, 2
Make Trance.nu Profiles Mandatory
reyna
PostPosted: 17 December 2005 - 11:04:44 (503)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

_controlfreak wrote:
^Read the rules, newbie

3 warnings and then a ban. Not one "statement" and then a ban. EOD. lol

As I see it you should till now had 7 Warnings, and been long gone from this forum!
To me it is a riddle that you're still here, as it is for lots of other people who don't get it either...
This forum is a joke, so I guess you fit in here just perfect.
Gravity
PostPosted: 17 December 2005 - 15:28:54 (686)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

reyna wrote:
_controlfreak wrote:
^Read the rules, newbie

As I see it you should till now had 7 Warnings, and been long gone from this forum!
To me it is a riddle that you're still here, as it is for lots of other people who don't get it either...

You wont see me here next year since this forum are for losers only.
Good luck on your journey Reyna, thanks for the funny chats here and all the support, maybe we'll meet eachother at a gig somewhere, who knows.

Merry Christmas.

Trance.nu: The Blind Leading The Blind...
Aceldama
PostPosted: 17 December 2005 - 23:58:10 (040)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

reyna wrote:
_controlfreak wrote:
^Read the rules, newbie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA was it not YOU who was definding t.nu - saying that other forums (such as studio-central) had no social appeal. And now you are acting like a typical studio-central user! Just as I predicted. It's annoying when people act like you isn't it. You get banned, and then all of the sudden you want to take this place seriously.

It's funny that everyone singles out gravity & reyna. They are almost a couple. I've received countless messages of support from other users - you only have each other. And strangely enough, both of you are the ones looked down on here.

Don't worry, t.nu will survive without your presence (it might have some dignity too).

PostPosted: 18 December 2005 - 02:52:42 (161)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Yepp, you're right, it's Gravity and me, and it will always stay this way.
Studio Central- like, me?
Well, I didn't sell YOU out like a cheap granny, but stayed ontopic 85% of the time, you rouined my topics/ replies anyway!
I never did you any wrong, like saying get the hell out of this forum (AGAIN), like you did. You should be ashamed of yourself, at least, I am deeply ashamed of you.
You got admin protection, I don't. That's what makes the difference at this holy forum, Tommies Holy forum. As I said to him, he forgot all about that 10th day!! Even you can figure that one out, or can you?
I'm not only smarter than you, but I have unofficially won this battle, but the admins always keep you in the game, and then there just ain't any more for me to do, than retire for Christmas, and get a decent meal.
I lived all my life with types like you dawn the street, you're nobody, remember that when we speak/ meet outside this forum next time!
I'm a hooligan, while you are a rat.
People, make up your mind, who you like the most.

The reason I got band, was because I asked for it, like Follower! ( I guess I am a character after all...) First 2 times, within 20 seconds, and then came the third warning which led to the ban, which you all know everything about, especially Jezper Söderlund and YOU. Thanks again for all your warm love & support, much appreciated as said before!!

Now, Controlfreak, get the fuck out of my sight. I don't wanna hear OR see your ugly mouth again, so keep it shut, and keep indoors, like you're already more than used too, you & your ugly mother.
Aceldama
PostPosted: 18 December 2005 - 03:01:37 (167)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

reyna wrote:
As I see it you should till now had 7 Warnings

I've only had 1. That means that all those other times you bitched and moaned to the admins... that's right... they ignored you. Because you didn't have a valid argument, and you still don't.

reyna wrote:
I'm not only smarter than you, but I have unofficially won this battle, but the admins always keep you in the game, and then there just ain't any more for me to do, than retire for Christmas, and get a decent meal.

That's right folks! Reyna is smarter than me... just look at his post above! How eloquent his words are, how valid and legitimate his arguments are... [lol!] So therefore you are smarter than me and the admins and the other users here. If that's how you brainwash yourself into feeling a sense of security, that's your business. But I'm not here for an ego/mindfuck. It's stimulating with or without you hear, but it's getting to the point that I need to start wearing insect repellant!

reyna wrote:
People, make up your mind, who you like the most.

What is this, some sort of 5th grade popularity contest? I've made so many friends and connections here, while you (with the exception of Gravity) have only enemies. Coincidence? I think not. Since I'm supposedly so mean, why don't you effectively/adequately defend yourself, instead of yelling: "_controlfreak should be banned! etc etc etc."

cheers

PostPosted: 18 December 2005 - 03:06:32 (171)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Ooops, that's the kind of reply I knew you would throw in.
Thank you! blushing
Aceldama
PostPosted: 18 December 2005 - 03:08:19 (172)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Since equality seems to be the underlying premise of your statements,
don't I have just as much of a right to defend myself against mindless slander as you do?

Last edited by Aceldama on 18 December 2005 - 05:05:26 (253); edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: 18 December 2005 - 03:16:21 (178)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Yes, you do, and you're a nice chap after all. happy
citaro93562
PostPosted: 18 December 2005 - 03:19:28 (180)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

reyna wrote:
Yes, you do, and you're a nice chap after all. happy

WTF??? what happened between that last post and this one!! now you're all "you're a nice chap" - did he pay you to say that or what??? shy I've been keepin up with this and shy shy shy shy ??????

and controlfreak angry smilie for screwing up the page size!!!
Aceldama
PostPosted: 18 December 2005 - 03:20:55 (181)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

blushing sorry about the image size - but I couldn't pass it up. And in the heat of the moment, I didn't have time to resize it.

I have a good idea:

Let's all chillllllloooooouuuuuutttttt

-

I would like to take this moment to apologize to anyone offended by the poison gas statement, it was not meant to be hostile in any way. However, it is not a reflection of my typical forum behavior, nor is it grounds for me to be banned. happy

^There's your formal statement. happy

Last edited by Aceldama on 18 December 2005 - 03:26:51 (185); edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: 18 December 2005 - 03:25:39 (184)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Hm...yes, especially me, I cannot stand myself sometimes.
I'm always trying to be good, but turn out as the worst of assholes... crying
I'm a pretty good producer too...no, lets not go there again lol
Aceldama
PostPosted: 18 December 2005 - 03:30:35 (187)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Anyone agree?

worshipping

PostPosted: 21 December 2005 - 14:12:09 (633)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

just to drag this topic back ^ lock, yes.

But first - I like controlfreak more. gravity & reyna - be quiet.

Intel Q6600 | 4GB Crucial Balistix RAM | Nvidia XFX GeForce 8800 GTS | 1TB+ Storage | MOTU 828MKII | Presonus Tube Pre | Rode NT1a | SM Pro Audio M-Patch 2 | Blue Sky Media Desk 2.1 | Novation KS Rack | Cubase 5 | Reason 3
Macker Goodbye trance.nu. You shall be missed
d3s3r7f0x
PostPosted: 03 September 2006 - 12:00:47 (542)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

Társasházkezelés Közös Képviselet Társasházezelő Közösképviselő

http://www.tempo-cs.net/tarsashaz
http://www.tarsashazkezeles.eu
Demoted
PostPosted: 13 September 2006 - 19:22:10 (848)  Reply with quote
T.nu Member

d3s3r7f0x wrote:
Társasházkezelés Közös Képviselet Társasházezelő Közösképviselő

http://www.tempo-cs.net/tarsashaz
http://www.tarsashazkezeles.eu

What?

And no, profiles should not be mandatory. Who honestly cares? What's the likelihood that you're actually going to meet most of these people in person. The ones you do you can determine who they are in real life, and the others you should be able to distinguish their personalities and tastes through their posts. And if they don't post, then why should a profile be mandatory for them?